Mongoose 3.0/3.5 Grand Archive - Any Interest?

Man-thing

First Post
GeoFFields said:
I really wish I had time to help out with this on a big scale. Once things are rolling, I might be able work some time to do 1 or 2.

I'm sure there will always be room for people to help out.

Kerrick

First Post
I think this is a fantastic idea, and I'd be fully willing to contribute content also (we've already got an OGC wiki of our own; see my sig), but I've got one small question: What about the Section 15? Every time a previous discussion came up about an OGC wiki, this killed it. That little clause about "You must provide the entire S15 for every product from which you used content in this book" makes borrowing content from an OGC wiki kind of untenable, even if each item were clearly marked. Now, if WotC were willing to give an exception (say, use the site as the sole source for the S15), that'd be great... but would they?

Yair

Community Supporter
Man-thing said:
I understand that. So I'm planning on breaking the content into manageable chunks and using this:

http://grandwiki.wikidot.com/contenttemplate
I think it's best to just enter a seperate OGL for each entry. But there is no need to have this discussion here....

Edit: Oh, and while I don't know him, I would add my vote in support for Man-thing to be the contact man and wiki-manager. He seems to have his act together :)

Last edited:

kensanata

Explorer
I have some questions. :)

What's the significance of "Dr. Blottenberger"?

Can we add our own markup rules? I liked the dice-rolling links on the d20srd site, for example.

Can we download the database or raw material of our wiki? Basically I don't know enough about Wikidot and I'd be really sorry to see our wiki disappear into oblivion one day just because the company folds or starts asking for a lot of money.

Remove ads