[OT] Civilization II and W. Bush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rashak Mani

First Post
Remember when you were playing Civilization II and you decided to attack that pesky neighbor that was blocking your way or being a nuisance ? So you prepared your War drums and ... nothing happened because "The Senate" blocked you ! How pissed I would get... :) Irritating.

Seeing the news recently on the American President trying to get his war against Iraq and Congress doesnt give him the go ahead ! I think its the first time I have sympathized with Bush !! All because in a computer game I have suffered the same kind of hassle....

In Brazil we´re having elections soon... and the politicians to attract poor class voters to see their speeches, contract popular musicians and make big shows with lots of political propaganda. This reminds me of the luxuries to make people happy....

Does show how Civilization series is well done.

( Keep politics OUT if this thread please guys... just having nice memories of a good game. Couldnt avoid a nice chuckle when I first saw the news and it struck me as being a very familiar situation.)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Warning or no, this thread is a disaster waiting to happen. Rashak Mani, you should know better! If you want to talk about Civilization, please keep real world politics completely out of it.

Thread closed.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases