PFRPG Alpha - Rise of the Runelords AP

Still here, folks. I am feeling a bit better, but I'm still pretty wiped out. I have all but one intro written, so I hope to post all of them tomorrow. I will notify you here with the link for the In-Character thread.

And for Shayuri, I looked over everything, and it looks good. I also like the pic you've chosen.

OK, time for some Tylenol PM and bed..........

nonamazing

Explorer
I'd like to have a RG thread, if that's okay with everyone. It would be nice to have all our character information in one place.

Also, I've updated my character background slightly to include Ilsoari Gandethus and the Turandarok Academy.

I'm looking forward to the game Azor! Everything looks good so far.

Bialaska

First Post
I don't know if we need a rogue's gallery. Instead Azor could simply edit the first page, adding the links to our characters in it. That's just as easy and probably this thread will be easier to find in a couple of months than one RG amongst a dozen. But I do second that we need a quick way to find the characters.

I don't know if we need a rogue's gallery. Instead Azor could simply edit the first page, adding the links to our characters in it. That's just as easy and probably this thread will be easier to find in a couple of months than one RG amongst a dozen. But I do second that we need a quick way to find the characters.

I think it would be best to post them on the 1st page of the OOC thread. I did mean to do that initially, but the change over to ENWorld 2 and my illness slowed that a bit. I will take care of that soon.

As for posting, I figured you can post about your activities during the day, leading up to the last bit. If not, I can post the battlemap shortly. I am almost done with it, but my wife needs to work from home for a few hours, so that might delay posting (I'm sneaking in right now!).

Hey gang:

I apologize for the delay, but I've had some internet issues that only today cleared up.

Thanks for your patience. The battlemap for round 1 is up. I took the liberty of placing you guys according to either what I wrote or what you've posted IC so far.

Thanks again. Lets get this show on the road!!

jkason

First Post
Hey gang:

I apologize for the delay, but I've had some internet issues that only today cleared up.

Thanks for your patience. The battlemap for round 1 is up. I took the liberty of placing you guys according to either what I wrote or what you've posted IC so far.

Thanks again. Lets get this show on the road!!

I'm not sure if I'm not looking in the right place, or if it's not showing up for me for some reason, but I'm not seeing a map in the IC thread. Help?

jason

EDIT: Okay. Now it's there. The board, she wants everyone to know I'm crazy, but I'm not. I'm not, I tell you! ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads