PFRPG Alpha - Rise of the Runelords AP

The Rolling Man

First Post
I am assuming that we (at least some of us, including me) are unarmored and unarmed during this event?
I was thinking the same thing, I guess it just makes more sense. Arahmid might only have his armor and his 'light' weapons (dagger, light mace and sap). What does our GM think ?

Good point. I'm going to assume the carrying of weapons, so long as medium and larger weapons are peace-bonded. It takes a full round to un-bond a weapon. Dagger, short swords, light maces, etc. are allowed.

Armor is also allowed, although full plate is kinda out of the question (for now at least :) )

Sorry for the delay. I worked night shift all weekend, and I figured the three day weekend here in the States would prevent others from posting.

Posting should be more regular now.

Carry on!

Thanks for posting. However, I'm a little unclear on what you want Chaine to do.

You wrote this:
nonamazing said:
Chaine moves 25 feet south to square D9, then uses acid splash as a spell-like ability (granted by his Varsian Tattoo feat; usable 1/day) firing at the goblin in square J5. Chaine's attempt to blast a goblin. (1d20+2=15, 1d3=1) Chaine's summoned animal will do what it does best, attacking the closest goblin with alacrity. Bite attack and damage. (1d20+4=15, 1d4+3=6)

Chaine currently is in square S3. The squares are 5 feet (I may not have clarified that. Sorry!) Moving 25 feet wont get him to square D9. Let me know if you want to change anything, and go ahead and fix it. I'll wait a bit before I put up round 3.

For all, if the map isn't clear enough, let me know. I can pull it up in MS Paint or my .jpeg viewer and looks fine.

Walking Dad

First Post
I think it is a typing error and he meant 's' but typed 'd', one to the right.
It would be 25 ft down and is consistent with the posted description.

I initially thought about a typo, too, then I checked the range from S9 for the goblin in J5, and his casting range isn't far enough (range of spell is 25 ft. + 5ft./2 caster levels; even with his Tatoo feat, it's still only 30 ft. range).

I realize I'm nitpicking, but I just want to verify what he wants to do before I assume too much.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases