PFRPG Alpha - Rise of the Runelords AP

Bialaska

First Post
Still around. Not sure I'd participate in another campaign though, already got several other games that I'm either in or signed up for.

Still around. Not sure I'd participate in another campaign though, already got several other games that I'm either in or signed up for.
OK, that's three yesses and a maybe. That just leaves nonamazing and jkason missing, right?

EDIT: BTW, I am not seeing my putting on the GM hat for this group as a fait-accompli. I am just tossing my hat in the ring because I like this adventure and would love to run it. If someone else really wants to do it, I am happy to talk.

Last edited:

*Bump*

It can be hard to restart a game that's been dormant for so long. I'm still up for it, although now that I've had a chance to look at what you have already played through, I'm tempted to start over again with a bit more of an intro to flesh out the characters a bit more.

The Rolling Man

First Post
Sounds good, I'll be waiting for the restart or whatever. On another note, I've looked quickly at Arahmid and I don't think much have changed for him in the Beta version (dodge changed a little but that's it).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases