PFRPG Alpha - Rise of the Runelords AP

Ic is (partially) up

Hello,

The first IC POST IS UP!. Sadly it was taking me too long to put these prologues together, so I decided to just start with Sivan and Mellisande's. I will put the other two up this weekend. I just thought at least two of you could get going this way.

Let me know what you think, and whether the whole backstory thing is useful at all. Burnt Offerings is part of an adventure path, so there's going to be a bit of railroading as is, so I thought that having these secondary stories woven in would make it a bit more interesting for the kind of RP stuff that is fun to focus on when you play PbP.

BrOp

Back on Tuesday!

Hi folks,

I'm going on a quick business trip to Canada and will be out of touch until Tuesday. Hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend. My apologies for not finishing up the prologues before my departure.

BrOp

Shayuri

First Post
No worries.

Posted in the IC thread. Anyone who thinks they may be in the path of Hurricane Mellisande, feel free to join in. :)

Last edited:

No worries.

Posted in the IC thread. Anyone who thinks they may be in the path of Hurricane Mellisande, feel free to join in. :)

Thanks for the wonderful post, Shayuri, I enjoyed reading it. Have you by any chance read the entry on gnomes in the Pathfinder Campaign Setting book? I ask, because I'd like to incorporate some of the fluff from it.

BrOp

Shayuri

First Post
Eee! Thanks. I think this will be a very fun character to write for. :)

I have read the entry, but can't recall much specifics right now. What fluff are you considering?

I have read the entry, but can't recall much specifics right now. What fluff are you considering?
The concept of the Bleaching (on p. 11). Basically that gnomes are pretty much immune to aging, unless they stop experiencing new wonders. Every year spent without exposing oneself to something new ages the gnome one age category. This process also removes all natural color from the gnome. Conversely, gnomes that continue to explore new experiences and expose themselves to the wonders of the universe become quite vibrant in color and pretty much live forever.

Remove ads