Gaming w/Jemal: Past Tense (4E) OOC

Zweischneid

First Post
Awsome, an update.

[sblock=Jemal]
Did you include the damage from Ruthear's armour's daily against #1?
Was the creature immune to necrotic damage?
Didn't the armour go off at all?
[/sblock]

Graf

Explorer
[sblock=kibitz]
I have not seen someone try to cite latin to win an argument in English in.... a long time.

(of course I've spent almost a decade in countries where its not studied widely).
Still.... memories.

If they wanted straight line. They would have said "straight line" like they did in 3.x. WotC deliberately removed the wording so you could go around stuff and through allies. (they've said as much)

But it's your game and your ruling.
And I am completely fine with it. :)
[/sblock]

Zweischneid

First Post
[sblock=edit: fixed movement]I don't think I can move diagonally on the "free shift from Ruthear", IIRC you can't diagonal over difficult terrain without paying the extra cost. I've adjusted the movement slightly.[/sblock]

Hmm. I think you can move diagonally just fine in 4e. And neither is the sq. up-left of your original position difficult terrain.

If you move as described (i.e. straight up north), you're still on the upper-left corner of #2 when you begin your normal move and therefore provoke an opportunity attack. No?

Jemal

Adventurer
Awsome, an update.

[sblock=Jemal]
Did you include the damage from Ruthear's armour's daily against #1?
Was the creature immune to necrotic damage?
Didn't the armour go off at all?
[/sblock]

Apologies, I missed that, thanks for pointing it out.

Graf - ;) thnx

Graf

Explorer
I will be on vacation from July 29th to Aug 7th. Traveling with little or no internet connecttion (I think). I plan on posting at least once more to this thread before I go. Sorry for the short lead time.

Remove ads