Gaming w/Jemal: Past Tense (4E) OOC

Jemal

Adventurer
true, flanking would grant him combat advantage, it's just whether or not he's got the movement to get there without provoking.

Although, if Ripper could get out of cover and attack immediately afterwards (IE 5' out and make an attack), I'd rule that the suddenness of his appearance would not allow the defender to react, granting combat advantage (Assuming the defender fails its perception check, of course). As such, Ripper could move down through the bush and 'appear' south of keira, gaining sneak attack against #3 or 4.

Last edited:

SarahRequiem

First Post
I'm pretty sure if he went in diagonals NW then SW, and could get that flanking spot (Illian's old spot) without provoking. but then again last time I saw the map was 2 hours ago and I had a nap since then...

Walking Dad

First Post
Is this a post first act first game? Because I was working with the initiative count.

If you cannot wait till tomorrow for my IC post, Ripper will move into a position that allows flanking and uses Retributive Strike.

Graf

Explorer
WD,
I think Jemal had us roll initiative because he plans on using it.

Illian is moving because of Ash's move (she's a defender, and she's got powers that help her allies move around, in this case, covering strike to get him out of trouble).

I think Bla Keira posted because she's #3 after you and me.

Still pondering my action, will go soon.

Graf

Explorer
It's probably excessively optimistic to hope the creatures have a reflex of 15, so my last action wasn't very meaningful.

But everyone gets +2 to all attacks till next round, so that's something.

J,
Sorry about mucking with the map, it's just easier for me to mock it up before I go.

Walking Dad

First Post
WD,
I think Jemal had us roll initiative because he plans on using it.

Illian is moving because of Ash's move (she's a defender, and she's got powers that help her allies move around, in this case, covering strike to get him out of trouble).

I think Bla Keira posted because she's #3 after you and me.

Still pondering my action, will go soon.

Sorry, I mistook Ash's for Ruathar's action. :eek:

Will post IC action now!

Zweischneid

First Post
I'm confused. We're already posting the 1st round actions where Ruthear can participate? Or surprise round actions?

If it's surprise round - to raise the old issue - most people took to many actions, as a surprise round allows only for a minor, a move or a standard action.. not all three.

If it's already regular round - shall I post an action?

Walking Dad

First Post
If this is right, Ripper will not act in the surprise round, and my actions are for the first regular round. Would make no sense to get next to the enemy but not attacking (for a melee striker at least).

Zweischneid

First Post
Ok, but that would imply that the creatures get yet another full round action before Ash, Ripper (Ruthear) and Verity execute the actions posted.

Keira and Illian however could act before them, no?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases