Middle Earth D20 Conversion

Palcadon

First Post
Current Campaigns

There is one named Derek. His abode is mainly at Wolfspiders Yahoo boards. He has been running a campaign in the Second Age.
I am unsure how much of the conversion stuff, found here or at the Yahoo boards, he has been using.

You can find the first post concerning his campaign at the link below.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/middleearthd20/message/65

The boards are kind of wiggy tonight so I hope this goes through all right.

I must return to my work now, before Col. Hardisson sees me here. :)

Palc

Last edited:

Website

Hey guys
I'm having some trouble getting onto those "official" unofficial Middle Earth conversion sites you posted.....i keep getting a 404 message of some sort or another? Is it still under construction or something?

Palcadon

First Post
Website

I'm sorry. I should have warned the board I have moved the pages I had posted to my server to the EN World server.

We should be ready to open the official site soon!

Meanwhile if you have anything you would like to submit or need to see a document or archived posting before we open you can e-mail Colonel Hardisson or my self and we will send it along to you.

colonelhardisson@hotmail.com = The Colonel
tlarson1@satx.rr.com = Palcadon

Again.... My apologies for the inconvienance.

Palc

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
Watch this thread; we will announce when the site goes "live." We appreciate the interest; please be patient.

I'd like to again ask for submissions. We could use 'em. You don't want me to be the only guy statting up characters, do you? ;)

Harlequin

First Post

Hi guys

Excellent work and congratulations on the site...

I just want to say i hope you guys dont abandon the
yahoo group as i like the way its set up for getting files...

Much easier to tell when a file has been updated...

Also i hope people still post new info here as i like the
discussion that goes on and the flow of ideas...

Keep up the great work...

Harlequin

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
I'm sure the Yahoo group will stay around, but I'm not the one in charge of it. It is a great resource, though.

The LotR d20 site will, after it goes up, have an updates page. We'll make every effort to let you all know when new info is posted (wouldn't wanna do all that work and have everybody unaware of it!).

NeghVar

First Post
So...

Have you considered posting a CODA to D20 conversion once the Decipher ME RPG has been released on the D20 ME website? I put up some brief conversion notes on the Yahoo forum, based on the quick play rules...

Thanks!
Art

Wolfspider

Explorer
I'm sure the Yahoo group will stay around, but I'm not the one in charge of it. It is a great resource, though.

Yep, I plan on keeping it around as long as there are members.

Have you considered posting a CODA to D20 conversion once the Decipher ME RPG has been released on the D20 ME website? I put up some brief conversion notes on the Yahoo forum, based on the quick play rules...

I think this is a grand idea. From what I've seen, the two rule systems will be quite similar and easily converted.

GruTheWanderer

First Post
The poster formerly known as dpoppink

Hi All,

I've been watching this thread since it started. I'm dpoppink on the Yahoo group, and I registered as dpoppink here, but somehow lost my registration email and so couldn't post.

At the very least I want to bump the thread, and reply to Palcadon's message. I haven't used much of the conversion material as a unit. I reflected on the Colonel's spell exclusions, enjoyed reading the monster list (I'll get to some of them later in my campaign), and I'm asking my players to look at the racial choices (all of them are playing humans right now). So I can't give very good playtesting feedback.

Looking forward to the official release of the website.

Derek

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
Well, it'll be a work in progress, as the redoubtable Palcadon would say, but we are just about ready for everyone to see the site. I've been in contact with Morrus about making the announcement, so watch here (and possibly the main board) for it this weekend.

As I said, it's a work in progress; what that means mostly is that we can always use content! Character write-ups, monsters, spells, gazetteer material, magic items, what have you - we need 'em! With any luck, you guys will be inspired enough when you see the site to get cookin.' :) We look forward to it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases