Middle Earth D20 Conversion

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
Of the stuff I know is still to be posted, there is a write-up of Gandalf the Grey, and write-ups of the Three Elven Rings. I know, because I wrote 'em :)

I think it's important to note that just because something is posted, does not mean it is the "definitive" version. It is simply one person's take. What that means is to not be shy about submitting something just because someone else has submitted a write-up for the same thing. If your version is significantly different from what is posted, send it in!

What would be nice is if we could get write ups for everything that reflect different power levels of gaming. What if Gandalf was only 5th level, for example? What would the Elven Rings be like, or even the One? Or the Balrog? It would be great if someone tried their hand at such a project.

Palcadon

First Post
ColonelHardisson said:
Of the stuff I know is still to be posted, there is a write-up of Gandalf the Grey, and write-ups of the Three Elven Rings. I know, because I wrote 'em :)

I don't have these documents yet Colonel. Could you send them and I will get them up ASAP.

I just visited the news page and we are open for buisness. I have set the counter at the bottom to 0 and will update the site news soon.

Thanks to everyone here for the great work. Keep it coming!

Palc

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
Palcadon -

I just sent you an Aragorn write-up, and re-sent the Gandalf the Grey and magic item/Elven Ring write-ups. Let me know if you don't get them in the next day or so, and I'll post 'em here.

Harlequin

First Post
Hmmmm.....

Guys can you post your stuff here as well...

I like to know what new stuff has been done
and not run around all over the site checking to see
if there is anything new been converted :)

If people who post stuff to Palcadon could also still
post it here it would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks

Congrats on the site...

Harlequin

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases