Middle Earth D20 Conversion

Raflar

First Post
website

Raflar is still here... if you need any help with the site let me know... my main strengths are graphics (layout and design). If you want any help creating a 'template' page let me know..

show me what you have so far and I can either give suggestions or even come up with my own version for you to play with... :)

Palcadon

First Post
The Website is Shaping Up Nicely

Raflar has presented us with an awesome layout.

You can have a look at it here.

After some touch up, a little more content work up, and the rest of the document conversion.... I think we might have a nifty little site.

Keep the excellent work coming. I am enjoying this very much.

Many Thanks To Raflar

Palc

Wolfspider

Explorer
Hey! The website looks absolutely great so far! Thanks! :D

One thing: Could you change the "3" in the opening line of the poem to "Three"? Thanks. ;)

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
Yes, things are looking very nice. I just want to keep encouraging everyone to continue posting content for the site - everything has been so good so far! Thanks.

Wolfspider

Explorer
Thanks for the link, D&DChick! By the way, you don't happen to be from Kentucky, do you? I noticed your page says your a Southerner...I'm dying for players!

I haven't done much to my conversion lately because things have picked up at school. This weekend should be a lot better.

DnDChick

Demon Queen of Templates
Wolfspider said:
Thanks for the link, D&DChick! By the way, you don't happen to be from Kentucky, do you? I noticed your page says your a Southerner...I'm dying for players!

I haven't done much to my conversion lately because things have picked up at school. This weekend should be a lot better.

Im a born and bred Virginia hillbilly, cuz! I growed up in emmair Blue Ridge Mountains. :)

A little too far from Kentucky to be of much help in a game, Im afraid!

Gothmog

First Post
Hello all,

Just wanted to bring something to your attention. We had a 26 hour long gaing session this last weekend in the ME game I was running, and we used some critical effect tables DNDChick cooked up. I must say they work very well, are balanced, and will allow for those one shot kills on even big creatures (although thats exceptionally rare). Take a look at this thread, and see if it looks like something you'd want in your game.

http://www.enworld.org/messageboards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1320&pagenumber=1

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases