Classes

Magi_Gabriel

Foppish Technocrat
Shadow Leaf said:
I think it might be easier on the boards, but then again, there may just be more new people coming directly to isrp...

I am game for either idea, maybe both, and when I have spare time I will try to help, but unfortunately my days are getting more and more filled, =(
I refer to the boards because they are easier to reference to and essentially timeless in it doesn't matter what time zone you are in, you can always read the boards.

For classes, I certainly have no objection to anyone who wishes hosting them in the Nexus for any number of people they want to host for. You most certainly don't need Magi approval to share what you think makes for great roleplaying.

Shadow Leaf

First Post
ok, so for massive teaching or whatever we do the boards, got it, and for isrp we can just set that up as a "tell people when the classes will start and end, also what room" so that the ones who want to come can. :cool:

Liadan

First Post
I agree with Ariel. I've no idea how to create a decent character sheet (though I have been taught oh so many times before! lol).

I think IC classes would be fun too! Kinda reminds me of when Lia here was new about and her now husband Tyrian actually became her teacher. Lessons were fun and I, as the player, learned a lot on the spells part from that too.

Both charas teach now too, though as much as I would love to participate in the IC rps, work is strangling me right now, though let me know if I can help in any way! ;)

Elf_Ariel

First Post
I will personally offer...a reward of a packet of tim tams to anyone who teaches me on the boards how to design/write a character sheet...

And a further packet to anyone who could, in some way/shape/form...teach me how to back-date them so I can come up with one for my current characters, eg Ariel! As well as my personal tutorship on tim tam slamming!

Lol...

Bribery.

Man's best friend.

Bhryn

First Post
I will personally offer...a reward of a packet of tim tams to anyone who teaches me on the boards how to design/write a character sheet...

And a further packet to anyone who could, in some way/shape/form...teach me how to back-date them so I can come up with one for my current characters, eg Ariel! As well as my personal tutorship on tim tam slamming!

Lol...

Bribery.

Man's best friend.

Tim Tams are called 'Penguin Bars' in the UK. I don't know why they called them that. I drink hot drinks through the Penguin :D yummy

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Ohh yeah, the tim tam slam is by far one of the greatest yummiest and most perfect experiences in life.

Better than a lot of things...and cheaper too. That assumably puts Bhryn outa the running for my tutorship...Although I'm pretty sure I can find something else to bribe ya with m'dear?

Bhryn

First Post
I only know how to do 2e and 3e/3.5 sheets! Anything 4E is out. And I wouldn't require bribery, just a lot of patience with me. I'm not the best teacher type ever. The temper kind of ruins it :blush:

Remove ads