4th level monster conversion project

the Jester

Legend
What monsters that need converting would make good 4th level monsters?

Ascomoid
Aurumvorax [I'll prolly do this one around 12th level]
Axe Beak
Beholderkin, death kiss
Cloaker
Crab, giant
Derro
Mantrap
Quaggoth
Su-Monster [this might be better at somewhat higher levels]
Tri-flower frond
Vampiric mist [again, this may be better off at higher levels]

Last edited:

Rechan

Adventurer
My votes out of the 2e MM

Aurumvorax.
Death Kiss (Beholder-kin) - We need a good low-level MONSTROUS monster.
Cloaker
Giant Crab
Mist, Vampiric
Quaggoth
Tri-Flower Frond (MUST! A MUST!)
Mantrap

Don't forget the Cave Fisher. Either 4th or 5th level.

Last edited:

Orius

Legend
Alright, that's it. I'm going to drag out my old MC Annuals and the Mystara MC appendix and go through them looking for some good stuff. Maybe some of the early 3e monsters from Dragon. They have lots of great obscure monsters I often enjoy throwing at players. Don't have the 4e MM though, so not sure exaclty what's in there.

the Jester

Legend
Orius said:
Alright, that's it. I'm going to drag out my old MC Annuals and the Mystara MC appendix and go through them looking for some good stuff. Maybe some of the early 3e monsters from Dragon. They have lots of great obscure monsters I often enjoy throwing at players. Don't have the 4e MM though, so not sure exaclty what's in there.

Mostly kind of what you expect, but then add the berbalang and quickling in too. :)

Flynn

First Post
Jester:

Are you keeping a master list of the threads you've started on this project? I think it would make it a lot easier for people to locate your efforts and enjoy them. Perhaps you could create a simple thread whose only real purpose is to track the URLs for the level threads in the first post?

Just A Thought,
Flynn

the Jester

Legend
Flynn said:
Jester:

Are you keeping a master list of the threads you've started on this project? I think it would make it a lot easier for people to locate your efforts and enjoy them. Perhaps you could create a simple thread whose only real purpose is to track the URLs for the level threads in the first post?

Just A Thought,
Flynn

Yep, it is here.

spunky_mutters said:
How about Derro?

Oooh, good one!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases