D&D 4E 4e Monster Template

OgreBane99

First Post
Anyone find or design one of these? Basically I'm looking for a Word document that has a pre-put together template of the monster stat blocks as seen in the MM, complete with symbols and everything.

Hmmmmm... I guess I could just use the ENworld symbols here...

:1: :2: :3: :4: :5: :6:

:bmelee: :melee: :ranged: :close: :area:

OgreBane99

First Post
Well I decided to take the time to make my own, using MS Word.

Let me know what you guys think. It may be missing sections as I don't have my MM with me. This is off some monster stat blocks I DL'd from the WotC site.

I'm designing it with the intent to just enter what numbers you need in it to have the stat block look like the ones in the MM. I don't know how to create areas you can just "fill in" with items in Word, but this is fine if you just replace the terms in the fields. It should look just like the 4e MM stat blocks too, down to the correct areas in their own boxes.

If you guys can make some good changes to it, let me know!

Attachments

• 4e_MM_template.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 2,007

OgreBane99 said:
Anyone find or design one of these? Basically I'm looking for a Word document that has a pre-put together template of the monster stat blocks as seen in the MM, complete with symbols and everything.
So there's WampusCat43's template which is nice but I'm not as crazy about the images for the attack icons. Instead, I downloaded and installed Daelykr's Fonts and replaced the images with those. I then made the text Arial Narrow to fit more in and made a few more minor formatting edits. I hope WampusCat43 (who made the original template I modified) doesn't mind if I attach my modified version here. Don't forget to follow the link to install the fonts if you want to use the attached variant. Btw, Daelkyr's post includes the letter-to-icon mapping for his font, but I just made an Icons line at the end of each card with all of them so you can just copy and paste them where you want and then delete the Icons line for that card when you're done. Cheers.

Attachments

• 4e Monster Cards.doc
    62.5 KB · Views: 1,616

Remove ads