4e Pre-Gens. more, More, MORE!

Pozatronic

First Post
I just purchased the over expensive Keep on the Shadowfall. It looks nifty, and it will determine if I am going to buy the regular rule books. My only problem is with the pre-gens. I looking for more human-o-centric ones. Or even other classes, like Ranger or Warlock. Does anybody know where I can find pre-gens on teh innernets (that series of tubes). Official or un-official, I care not. Although being balanced with the ones included would be helpful.

Pozatronic

First Post
Drothgery, you're a Saint (or a Demon Prince, take your pick).

I probably should have thought of checking the actual, official website, huh. I swear I'm not really this stupid.

drothgery

First Post
Pozatronic said:
Drothgery, you're a Saint (or a Demon Prince, take your pick).

I probably should have thought of checking the actual, official website, huh. I swear I'm not really this stupid.

Well, the two Eberron-race characters are actually linked from the warforged article, so they're not exactly obvious to find. I just knew about them because they'd been mentioned here before.

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Here's a set a I made last week. There is a human in every role.

Controllers
Wizard, Eladrin
Wizard, Halfing
Wizard, Human

Defenders
Paladin, Dragonborn
Fighter, Dwarf
Fighter, Human

Leaders
Cleric, Half-Elf
Cleric, Dwarf
Warlord, Human
Warlord, Dragonborn

Strikers
Ranger, Elf
Rogue, Human
Warlock (Infernal), Tiefling

Get them all here: http://www.mediafire.com/?wkyge0emve0

What are you using for your character builder? These look very impressive and have all of the relavant info on the sheet. I would like to see that generator to make my own characters.

Remove ads