Isidorus's- Keep on the Shadowfell IC

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
"Imrahil, your question about Winterhaven needs a answer." said Marla. About Two Hundred Years ago a cult of demon worshippers created a unholy site dedicated to Orcus, which spit out all kinds of undead and even fouler creatures from their rift. The collasped empire of Nerath defeated and built a Keep on top of the site. Decades later Winterhaven was formed and most of the history has been forgotten. While we do have a few pices of Lore like I told you we don't have any other information."

Marla gestures and two acoloytes come and she said, "I have gathered supplies for your journey that you may freely have. The Church and I thank for taking on this mission. May you be Blessed and may Pelor guide your hands. Hopefully I will see you in a few months time and the Church will Render payment in full."

Zweischneid

First Post
"So this Kalarel may seek to revive this tainted place for his own dark purposes? He will not succeed." Imrahil states, rather matter of fact.

"Anything helpful you would know about this mysterious cult and their leader?" asks, as he straps on his gear and weapons, getting ready to leave.

Bialaska

First Post
The Kobold pouts.

"Rigi likes shiny monies," she then comments, before she makes what might be a shrug. "But Rigi also like friends, so Rigi will help friends for no shinies from priest lady.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
"I am Gimlak, and will gladly pledge my axes to this cause". The dwarf dons a leather armor suit, and his two battleaxes are strapped to his back.

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
"I accept your pledges and may your weapons be sharp and true," said Marla. "Imrahil I don't have aany answers to your questions, although you may find more information in Winterhaven."

Zweischneid

First Post
Mordras nods courtly at Marla. "That, will certainly not be an obstacle. We will divine their foul purposes as we cross their plans and return with victory to you."

Without further farewell, he follows Rigi outside.

ironskulls

First Post
"Let us begin this journey, as there is much to do and many roads to cross to get to our destination. I am feeling a bit uneasy as our payment will come from "the Church"...at times their money is dirtier than the pig's that roll in the slop. If we complete this task, I hope payment will be in full. I battle in honor, but my Gods do not look kindly to honor being fulfilled, with out just reward for the sacrafice!".

Ironskulls, lifts has pack onto his back and says; " Forward, as I exclaimed, I will keep watch of the rear for danger...".

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases