Isidorus's- Keep on the Shadowfell IC

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
OCC==Sorry about that been working on a 10 page research paper.

Two kobolds charge right at Gimnlak and stab hard at the center of your body. The firts bounces off you armor with a loud ping. The second slips through your armor and hits for 4-Dmg.

One kobold rams it spear into you and it stops and bounces back inot its hands. Another one throws a Javelin at you hits you shoulder doing 4-DMG

The lone kobold hisses and rams right into Enelya with his spear ausing 4-DMG.

The fight rages around you all as you see other kobolds peaking out of the boulders in front of you

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Two kobolds charge right at Gimnlak and stab hard at the center of your body. The firts bounces off you armor with a loud ping. The second slips through your armor and hits for 4-Dmg.

One kobold rams it spear into you and it stops and bounces back inot its hands. Another one throws a Javelin at you hits you shoulder doing 4-DMG

Gimlak recoils in suprise at the switness of the Kobold's attack. Quickly assessing the situation, he shouts "I hate kobolds!", he grabs his battle axes and starts whacking away.

OCC: attack with twin attack +5 vs ac, 1d10+2 2x
attack1: 12, damage1: 8, attack 2: 19, damage 2: 3, initiative for next round: 9
also, Gimlak will use his second wind as a free action ratial ability to regain 8hp.

Kraven

First Post
Kraven will cast a Sleep spell (assuming the Kobolds are still in some form of a group). I'll also boost it with my wand of accuracy.Note: The link to the online dice roller didn't work (server down?).Manually, I rolled 1D20+2 = (4,6)+2 = 12

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
Gimlak first attcak bounces off the kobold's armor. The seond spilts the second kobold in half spraying gore over everything.

Enelya attcak bounces off the kpbold's helment and he draws back to attcak position.

The death of their fellow has the kobold's hissing and you here more sounds coming from behind the boulders.

ironskulls

First Post
Ironskulls, eager to get into the action, moves forward and right around the crew as it seems all of the attacks are from the front and front/side.

He has not seen the effects of Kravens sleep spell, and is wondering if it has had an impact on the attackers.

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
kraven's sleep spell went off and Gimlak and Enyla's kobolds drop like poleaxe cows.

The whirring noise gets louder and 2 kobolds step out from the rockys and have slings spoinning faster and faster. In front of them are 2 kobold Dragonshilds gnashing there teeth and waving their swords at you.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases