Did Anyone map Shadowfell?

Giantcavecrab

First Post
Hi all,

I'll be running the KoTS next week and I've only just discovered that the actual keep isn't mapped for you.

Did anyone map levels 1 and 2 out already and are willing to dish?? :)

Thanks in advance

Crab

McFluff

First Post
Depends on what you mean by mapping I guess. Did I use a mapping program? No. Did I draw a map? Yeah.

I'm using my ghetto DIY tact-tiles (freakin' awesome easy for mapping, btw) and it's working out great. I'm trying to get my mits on the original set of dungeon to use as well but every where I've seen them online is charging more than I'm willing to pay.

Xorn

First Post
I scanned in the maps from each encounter and printed them off, but I'm pretty sure sharing those images would be a copyright violation, wouldn't it? I asked this awhile back with no answer, but I'm really not comfortable uploading the KotS maps.

McFluff

First Post
I think he means that the adventure doesn't provide a ready to use map for the encounters like it does for the King's Road, Kobold Lair, and the Dig Site. Which I really don't understand. If it's supposed to be for brand new D&Ders you'd think they'd include EVERYTHING you'd need. But don't get me started on the quality of KotS as a product, ugh.

McFluff

First Post
I scanned in the maps from each encounter and printed them off, but I'm pretty sure sharing those images would be a copyright violation, wouldn't it? I asked this awhile back with no answer, but I'm really not comfortable uploading the KotS maps.

I hadn't thought of that! Great idea. Did you blow them up to full size (with 1" squares?) Did the photos distort when you made them bigger?

Dalamar

Adventurer
Someone, I think it was Ashrem Bayle but don't take my word for it, did the first floor of the Keep as one giant image file. The main purpose is to be used with projectors etc., but it is good enough quality to print, so I cut it up into manageable chunks.

Attachments

• Keep1.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 116
  • Keep2.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 87
  • Keep3.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 73
  • Keep4.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 70
  • Keep5.zip
    2 MB · Views: 55
  • Keep6.zip