Rebuilding the World chapter 1: Recovery

Halford

First Post
AC 18, HP 22, Saves 3/5/4. Spells = Mage Armor Pro Evil

Assuming that the Harpy is still around Thadieus uses his magic missile upon the creature dealing eight points of damage - if he needs to he takes a five foot step back.

Last edited:

geogator

First Post
AC 21 HP 22/13 Saves:3,4,5

Sahar swings in the saddle and rounds her stallion on the next harpy. The tandem of hammer and hoof lash out against the vile creature as the knight carefully positions herself between the beast and the child.

(ooc: Jasper Full attack (hoof hoof bite), Sahar attack - 9vs ac, 26 vs ac for 8 damage (possible crit), 8 vs ac, 14 vs ac 10 damage *if it hit, Crit result is 26 also threat... I don't know how you handle crits so the added damage if you have me roll it is 9 and the result of the 3rd result is 17 for auto-kill if you use that rule... )

Jemal

Adventurer
*quick update*
Sahar aand Jasper combine to finally put down the vile creature, pounding her into the ground.

[sblock=ooc]
Harpy # 3 is out of sight on the rooftop. #2 is now dead.
need actions from Albrak and Merduj.

As for how I work crits, just roll the confirm and double the original damage.
Also, the triple-crit rule only comes into play on "20, 20, Confirm", not "threat-threat-confirm", otherwise those keen rapiers would be much more deadly.[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
As the song fades and Jae and William recover from their trance, it seems that the final harpy has fled. Gathering, you find the young Sally laying on the ground, too frightened to speak.

"We'd best be moving, if that harpy knows any friends, it will surely bring them back to us." William says.

[sblock=ooc] Where do you intend to go?[/sblock]

serow

First Post
Jae shakes his head to clear his mind of the irritating song. "Pelor would liked to have a little word with you, you hussy," he complains as he stares at the corpse of the dead harpies. Looking down at young Sally, he asks, "You alright?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I am not sure, city dewler. I have no idea where were you going. I wake up to see you walking away, at the distance. I would appreciate some explanations." Merduj complains, unsummoning the big hand of sand, that crumbles in a little dune.

Halford

First Post
"Well it seems simple enough we continue on to this tower of Williams. If it gets us away from this area we can consider that a bonus. Don't worry Sally you will be fine, just walk with me now. We will be at this tower before you know it."

Thadeius says brisky as he moves over and extends a hand to Sally. From the Wizard's shoulder Jiffy trills worridly at the girl.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases