The Star Wars Iconic Characters...

Vadania

Explorer
Jack Haggerty said:
Ionic Characters are characters that possess either too many or too few electrons, thereby giving them a negative or positive charge. And don't forget... Oppositely charged Ionic Characters will attract one another, sometimes forming strong bonds.

Hey, sometimes Ionic Characters with like charges are also attracted and form bonds. ;)

Valara Saar

First Post
Revised Valara

Valara Saar: Adult Female Human, Force Adept 3; Init +2 (+2 Dex); Def 18 (+2 Dex, +4 Class, +2 Misc); Spd 10m; VP/WP 19/12; Atk +2 melee (1d3, punch), +2 melee (1d6/1d6, Quarterstaff), +4 or +0/+0 ranged (3d6, Blaster [Pistol]), +4 ranged (1d4, Sling); SQ ; SV Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; SZ M; FP: 4; Rep: +0; Str 10, Dex 15, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 10.
Equipment: Blaster [Pistol], Quarterstaff, Sling
Skills: Handle Animal +4, Hide +6, Listen +6, Read/Write Basic, Speak Basic, Speak Shyriiwook (Understand Only), Speak Yevethan, Spot +6, Survival +6, Treat Injury +6
Force Skills: Affect Mind +6, Battlemind +5, Enhance Ability +5, Friendship +4, Heal Self +5, Illusion +5, Move Object +8
Feats: Defensive Martial Arts, Force-Sensitive, Martial Arts, Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, primitive weapons, simple weapons)
Force Feats: Alter, Control, Mind Trick

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
Hey Jack I don't have the new rules yet (not 100% when I am going to get them as I have to many other games I am buying right now).

What changes are there for a 3rd level Jedi Consular? I know that I get to chose my Force Feats now but I will just keep them the same. Is his Defense Bonus the same? Do I lose or gain any additional Feats? Just wondering...

Oh and I finally got back onto the boards. Still have lots of problems loging on though :(

Jack Haggerty

First Post
I'll have to check up in the Rulebook when I get home, but I think the only real change will be that your defense will undoubtedly drop.

If you don't plan on changing any of your feats or skills, I'll revise your stats tomorrow.

Rann I-Kanu

First Post
Rann was the padawan learner of Master Ali-Vor. His Master sent him to Naboo to study at Theed’s Royal House of Learning. It is where he met and befriended the other adventurers.

When Ali-Vor learned that a group of smugglers were taking local fauna off-world, his master tasked him with finding out the truth to the rumors. He enlisted the help of his friends and classmates; Galak, a young volunteer soldier of the Royal Naboo Security Forces; Rorworr, the son of a Wookiee ambassador; and Arani Korden, the adventurous daughter of a House Korden nobleman.

Arani managed to obtain a map to the smuggler's base via one of her contacts, which led the group to the precise location. There, they indeed discovered a hidden base, secreted inside an overgrown jungle shrine, and made their way inside. Once inside, they battled and defeated small group of smugglers, then learned that the group was smuggling dangerous veermoks off the planet. Rann and the others then discovered Professor Tasrah Boh, a local Naboo archeologist from the House of Learning who had been taken captive by the smugglers when he drove his speeder too close to their hideout. After defeating a Remote programmed to attack intruders, they freed Boh from his cage. After conversing with him and his friends, Boh fled the hideout.
They then encountered Saidle Frex, an armored mercenary who hired the smugglers, as well as another man wielding a Vibro-ax. The Padawan and his friends were able to defeat both men and return to Rann's master with information regarding the smuggling operations.

The young Jedi had heard the rumors about the Trade Federation and its intention to invade Naboo. With the Force as his ally and his friends at his side, Rann knew he’d be ready for anything!

He played a minor role as a member of the Naboo Underground in defending Naboo from Trade Federation forces during their occupation of the planet. Along with his old friends, as well as new allies from the House of Learning, they participated in weapons theft and liberation of prisoners against the Droid army and the Neimoidians. In one particular operation, he freed the Naboo Minister of Culture, Kyu Tane.

He is a fifteen years old light-skinned human, has brown hair and eyes. He wears the green robes of the Corellian Jedi.

Rann I-Kanu (as of the end of Invasion of Theed): Male Human Jedi Guardian 3; Init +1 (+1 Dex); Defense 16 (+5 class, +1 Dex); Spd 10m (5 squares); VP/WP 25/13; Atk +6 melee (2d8+2/19-20, lightsaber) or Atk +4 ranged; SQ -; SV Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5; SZ M; FP 4; DSP 0; Rep 2; Str 15, Dex 12, Con 13, Int 14, Wis 16, Cha 10.
Equipment: comlink, credit chip (containing 75 credits), lightsaber, Jedi robes.
Skills: Appraise (Int), Astrogate (Int), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str) +3, Computer Use (Int), Craft (Int), Demolitions (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Disable Device (Int), Disguise (Cha), Entertain (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex), Forgery (Int), Gather Information (Cha), Handle Animal (Cha), Hide (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Jump (Str) +3, (Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex) +3, Pilot (Dex), Profession (Wis), Read/Write language (?), Repair (Int), Ride (Dex), Search (Int), Sense Motive (Wis), Sleight of Hand (Dex), Speak language (?), Spot (Wis), Survival (Wis), Swim (Str), Treat Injury (Wis), Tumble (Dex) +3.
This skill can be used untrained. That is, a hero can have 0 ranks in this skill but can make skill checks normally. Armor penalty check, if any, applies to this skill.
Force Skills: Affect Mind (Cha, Alter), Battlemind (Con, Control) +5, Empathy (Wis, Force), Enhance Ability (Con, Force), Enhance Senses (Wis, Sense), Farseeing (Wis, Sense), Fear (Wis, Sense), Force Defense (Con, Control), Force Grip (Int, Alter), Force Push (Int, Alter) +5, Force Stealth (Con, Control) +5, Friendship (Cha, Force), Heal Another (Wis, Alter), Heal Self (Con, Control) +5, Move Object (Int, Alter) +5, See Force (Wis, Sense) +7, Telepathy (Wis, Sense) +7.
This skill can be used untrained. That is, a hero can have 0 ranks in this skill but can make skill checks normally. Use of this skill gives the character a Dark Side Point. This skill is a light side Force skill.
Unspent Skill Point: 0.
Feats: Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber), Force-Sensitive, Heroic Surge, Weapon Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons).
Force Feats: Alter, Control, Sense.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases