Module Recommendations

roguerouge

First Post
I occasionally glance longingly at my D20 Modern set, hoping against hope to play it some day. Are there any good modules out there to tempt my DMs with?

kiznit

Explorer
We just played through Bruce Cordell's excellent Killing Jar Dark•Matter adventure. Took us about six sessions using pre-gens, I was DMing and was able to basically convert it on the fly.

Kheti sa-Menik

First Post
I adapted "Trouble At Black Rock" from the WOTC site for my group. It's pretty good.
Nate Christen's "Treasure Hunter" mods published by Emerald Press are very good as well. I've played a lot of them at Gencons.

Stormborn

Explorer
If you are looking for something a pulpy you could go with Adamant's Thrilling Tales line or if you are looking for something more Victorian you could try this.

Personally I have used both the free ones available at Wizards (which are as a whole more usable than the DnD ones) and some of the Thrilling Tales line to run two very different but succesful d20 M campaigns.

What kind of modules are you looking for exactly? Horror, Military, Sci-Fi etc? There are quite a few adventures out there for purchase, especially in PDF format from RPGNow, DTRPG and Your Games Now. I'll also plug Nick Logue's new company Sinister Adventure and it's Dark Horizon's line of adventures for d20 Future.

roguerouge

First Post
I'm very open. The one time I was going to do this, we had 10th level characters rolled up and had spent about a week role-playing training and getting to know you stuff, only to have the GM end the PbP game because he was blocked.

Well if your open to anything then I suggest checking out Sword's Edge Publishing (Military Action adventures), 12 to Midnight (Supernatural/Horror adventures), Alea Publishing (Supernatural/Mystery adventures), the previously mentioned The Game Mechanics (Supernatural adventures), UKG Publishing (Zombie Horror!). This is not by any means an exhuastive list and some poking around RPG Now/DTRPG/Your Games now would undoubted find more publishers that the ones I mentioned.

mikelaff

Explorer
I'd point out two adventures by the guys at Empty Room Publishing.

Operation Jedburgh - is a World War 2 adventure -although there's enough background on WW2 here to almost call this a campaign setting book.
Miami Under Fire - is a Miami Vice themed adventure that does an excellent job of conjuring up the days of stubbly chins and pastel sports jackets.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases