FR-RTTOE-Pat's at it again

cezmail

First Post
OK , this is just a prelim notice that I have returned more to the boards in almost a year, and my first try at doing a story hour. Pat aka Samnell has restarted a game after he killed off the illustrious Meepo and Burble, and the others as well. In fact, we switched worlds and have an all new cast. In this story hour, I will be playing Bandark, a Hobgoblin raised by the Uthgardt and at one with his adopted people. We have a sorted cast that is still being introduced.

I will probably suck at this, but Pat offered a small bonus if some player aka sucker took up keyboard and wrote something to save him time. I will do what I can to do highlights for interested parties, but if you want to follow the action as it is revealed, go Temple Game and sign up as a lurker :)

I will post more later, but wanted a start at this while I remembered and before I got cold feet. Just be aware I warned you ahead of the time I might well suck. : )

Charlie aka cezmail- Creater and sometimes controller of Bandark

Samnell

Explorer
Charlie, I've found that by thinking of you players as "those poor bastards" I've been able to torture you in ways that I might otherwise experience remorse over. Perhaps if you thought of your readers in the same light any failings along the way wouldn't worry you so much. ;)

cezmail

First Post
ooc commentary by the DM

Wekk that is well and true of Master of my Fate. I just wanted to give fair warning here and now. I am sure I will still get comments and threats from the gallery and all, but such is the fickle fate to writers. : )

Malachai_rose

First Post
WASSUPPP

Well having always been a fan of Meepo and burble I will definitely keep up with this one, heh, I guess it helps having the extra incentive this time of getting to play in it ;) I will be playing Kaliff the elven warrior. Well I look forward to the first post.

Last edited:

cezmail

First Post
It is good to have you with up Malachai and I hope to see if my creation will be able to make it even more worthwhile. :) I will have to do some serious shortening of the action, seeing as we posted over 200 emails in one day. Many of course where mine.

So far we have Kaliff looking at Bandark with great suspicion, as well as Gron the Half Orc. In his own words as he talked to Merin, our Halfling paladin, after Bandark dealt with a nosy and lying charlatan, " This man was evil ? and not the hobgoblin and his
orc companion I saw follow you out here... are you
sure they are not coercing you in some way, for if
they are I would gladly deal with them in the
traditional manner of my elven kin from the Chondal
wood...

Perhaps it is as you say and the world has many
surprises yet, but I would still be wary for evil runs
in the very fabric of lesser kin such as those two. "

cezmail

First Post
Party Breakdown

So I do not lose anyone in names or references, here is a list of the players and their characters. This is only my own list from what I know or have inferred, If there are any mistakes, I will either fix them later or invite the players to post their own corrections.

Sa (Brad), wild elf sorcerer
Kaliff (Dennis)- wild elf fighter
Gron Rakingclaw (Brian), - half orc barbarian/druid
Cynfael (Mike)-human mage
Merin Wisto ( Chris ) a halfling rogue/paladin
Bandark ( Charlie ) -Hobgoblin Ranger/Priest
Gaspar ( Scott )
Da Tog Noda( Jason )- dwarven barbarian
Najib Ibn Khalid-(Michael)Human-mage?

Malachai_rose

First Post
heheh

ya got me charlie ;) Kaliff is certialy a little suspicious of Bandark and Grondar but you can't blame him hes a snooty elf, heh. Once the fighting starts and he sees the true nature of those two he will mellow out some :)

Samnell

Explorer
Once the fighting starts and he sees the true nature of those two he will mellow out some

"Hello, I distrust your race and your demeanor but it appears you have as a hobby beating up the same sort I do. Let's go have some beers."

cezmail

First Post
Well I do indeed have you. :) Now the master plan I have all planned out with Oat will be revealed and we shall see that Bandark will deliver the entire Party to the confines of the temple, where Meepo awaits to feed. :D

Xaltar

First Post
That is some cast of players that you have there. I'm interested in seeing the sort of story your going to generate.

As for your chosen method of online play, what do you think of using yahoo groups? What do you guys use for a map?

I guess I will join as a lurker and will hopefully find out.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases