Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi part 2

possum

First Post
"I have news for the majority of you," Master Thy'Wen says after he greets his newest pupil. "Anariel, Yeshua, Lorem, Kestrel--as you have probably already guessed--you are to be knighted."

Master Thy'Wen turns to Voda. "I am very sorry, Voda," he says. "I tried to convince the other masters to knight you as well, but they stated that you haven't been retrained enough, yet. I disagree with them, but I was unable to convince a majority of them. It was close, though. Believe me on that."

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua is about to make a tasteful display of jubilation at the news of his knighthood, but quickly stops himself at the news for Voda. He turns to the Krevaaki, trying to figure out how his peer is taking the it. "Hey, don't worry about it Voda. After our next mission they've got to agree." He looks at the other for support.

Shayuri

First Post
Kestrel straightens her back at the news and her eyes sparkle. She does manage a reasonably humble bow though, despite her obvious pride.

"Thank you, Master Thy'Wen. I will not disappoint you, or the Council."

She pauses, then adds, "I do want to mention something else. Thorren, the leader, and the strongest Force adept of the pirates...he accused the Jedi of the genocide of the Sith. His anger seemed very personal, very intense. I don't think it could be just from reading histories."

"Could there still be Sith in the galaxy?"

Rhun

First Post
At the news of being knighted, Anariel smiles and bows. "Thank you, Master," she says. As the conversation turns toward the Sith, the young Jedi involuntarily shudders for a moment, but then gains control over herself. She waits patiently for Master Thy'Wen to continue.

Reposting PC from original thread:

[sblock=Anariel Tyri Chararcter Sheet]
Anariel Tyri
Human Female Jedi Consular 5

Anariel's grasp of the force is very well-rounded...while she does not excel in any one area of control over the force, neither is she particularly lacking in any area. Her Jedi trainers found this development of her skill to be a good thing, as it showed that she truly understood the aspects of balance.

Although dedicated to her studies, Anariel can be a bit flighty and carefree. She has a tendency to act impulsively, often before thinking things through completely. It is this aspect of her personality that she has resolved to better.

Anariel is a slender young woman of twenty years, standing just over 1.7 meters in height. She wears her long raven black hair in multiple braids or securely fashioned in an 'up-do', and she has almond shaped eyes the color of cold, grey stone. Her skin tone is fair, and set off by her dark hair and eyes, giving her something of an exotic look.

Code:
Str	10	+0	(2 points)
Dex	14	+2	(6 points)
Con	14	+2	(6 points)	
Int	14	+2	(6 points)
Wis	15	+2	(6 points, +1 level increase)
Cha	14	+2	(6 points)

Initiative:	+2
Defense:	17 or 19 (10 base + 2 dex + 5 class / +2 when wielding Lightsaber)
Speed:		10 meters
VP:		[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=962913]40[/url]
WP:		14
Force Points:   7

BAB:		+3[size=1]
- Melee		+3
--- Lightsaber	+6	(2d8/19-20), constructed
- Ranged		+5
--- Heavy Blaster  +5          (3d8 or DC18, range 8m)[/size]

Saves: [size=1]
- Fortitude	+6 (4 base + 2 con)
- Reflex		+5 (3 base + 2 dex)
- Will		+6 (4 base + 2 wis)[/size]

Languages: [size=1]
- Basic, speak and read/write
- Droid, comprehension
- Rodese, speak[/size]

Skills: [size=1]  
- Computer Use		+9	(5 ranks, +2 int, +2 equipment)
- Diplomacy		+7	(5 ranks, +2 cha)
- Gather Information		+4	(2 ranks, +2 cha)
- Knowledge, tactics		+4	(2 ranks, +2 int)
- Pilot			+7	(5 ranks, +2 dex)
- Sense Motive		+7	(5 ranks, +2 wis)[/size]

Force Skills: [size=1]
- Affect Mind		+6	(4 ranks, +2 cha)
- Force Defense		+6	(4 ranks, +2 cha)
- Heal Self		+7	(5 ranks, +2 cha)
- Friendship		+4	(2 ranks, +2 cha)
- Battlemind		+6	(4 ranks, +2 con)
- Enhance Ability		+4	(2 ranks, +2 con)
- Enhance Senses		+6	(4 ranks, +2 wis)
- Far Seeing		+4	(2 ranks, +2 wis) 
- See Force		+8	(6 ranks, +2 wis)
- Telepathy		+7	(5 ranks, +2 wis)
- Force Strike		+9	(7 ranks, +2 int)
- Move Object		+5	(3 ranks, +2 int)[/size]

Feats: [size=1]
- Exotic Weapon Proficienty: Lightsaber
- Force Sensitive
- Weapon Group Proficiency: Blaster Pistols
- Weapon Group Proficiency: Simple Weapons
- Weapon Finesse
- Heroic Surge
- Combat Expertise[/size]

Force Feats: [size=1]
- Sense
- Lightsaber Defense[/size]

Class Features:[size=1]
- Starting Feats (above)
- Equipment (lightsaber)
- Force Training (above)
- Deflect: Defense +1
- Deflect: Attack -4
- Bonus Feat (above)
- Deflect: Extend Defense and Attack[/size]

Equipment: [size=1]
- Lightsaber, constructed (1000cr)
- Heavy blaster pistol
- Clothing
- All temperature cloak
- Aquata breather
- Comlink
- Datapad
- Glowrod
- Grappling spike launcher
-3040cr
[/size]
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post

Master Thy'Wen turns to Voda. "I am very sorry, Voda," he says. "I tried to convince the other masters to knight you as well, but they stated that you haven't been retrained enough, yet. I disagree with them, but I was unable to convince a majority of them. It was close, though. Believe me on that."

"Titles should not be important for you master, as they are not for me. Worry not, and please do not distress yourself in such tasks as to trying to convince the council. I wish to learn the ways of the Jedi, the progress in the hierarchy of the Order is not one of my highest goals. As I told you when we first meet: I wish to learn" Voda sayd calmly, emotionless, as always, with his tentacles curled around his walking staff.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Lorem is calmed down by Master Thy'Wen's words and only nods at the mention of being knighted. He is a bit worried about all the scorch-marks on his robes, when companied by the humans who had all put on more impressive suits. Clothing up was something he didn't yet really understand, and he didn't have more than this one robe.

possum

First Post
"You are learning very well," Master Thy'Wen says to Voda. "Go on!" he says to the entire group. "Go off and do your own things for the moment. If we need you, we'll contact you."

Remove ads