[Eberron, 4e] drothgery's Keep on the Shadowfell

Bialaska

First Post
"Show me what you can do, and I'll see." She says.

Delia smiles to the inn keeper and then finds a pair of daggers, which she throws into the air and then starts juggling, while she starts whistling a merry tune. She continues this for half a minute, before she gives Salvana a smile.

"I'm also a skilled acrobat, yet this place is not the best for that particular skill."

drothgery

First Post
(What time is it btw?)

OOC: (handwaves) It's evening; maybe 4-6pm-ish.

Delia smiles to the inn keeper and then finds a pair of daggers, which she throws into the air and then starts juggling, while she starts whistling a merry tune. She continues this for half a minute, before she gives Salvana a smile.

"I'm also a skilled acrobat, yet this place is not the best for that particular skill."

"I think that I can do something with that." She says with a smile. "If you're here long enough to bring some people in from the outlying farms, I might give you a few coins on top of a room and a meal."

Bialaska

First Post
"Whether or not I can stay here more than a single day or two depends of my travelling companions, unfortunately." Delia replies with a glance in the direction of the others.

"But I can promise that we will stay here for the evening and night, which is why I offered to do some entertainment for at least this evening."

drothgery

First Post
OOC: Delia - She's saying that you have a free meal and room every night you perform. If you stay more than two or three nights, she'll pay you something on top of that.

Zweischneid

First Post
Khoros bolts into the room. Taking a short look around, he heads towards his companions and falls into a seat next to them.

"Lost her." He grumbles visible upset. "Guess she's knowing the town better than I do."

"Anyhow.. what's to drink in this place?"

drothgery

First Post
By the time Khoros returns, Delia is one corner of the common room juggling, and a fair number of the patrons are paying more attention to her than to anything else. When he asks what people drink here, the proprietress offers a local dwarven ale, another ale brewed a few villages over, and a small selection of other drinks.

Zweischneid

First Post
"The local will do fine, just make sure it's a big mug." Khoros cheers.

"Dwarven brew would serve just right after a day eating road dust... not to mention fending of Kobolds."

Waiting impatiently for his drink and gulping down the whole thing nearly at once, the Bounty hunter again turns to the proprietress.

"I think, coming in, I overheard that you mentioning that one Lord .. uh .. Lord Padraig would welcome a telling of today's encounter? While it seems strange to me that a town out field such as this is stranger to Kobolds and Highwayman like this and affords no road patrol. We'd sure would give him a brief report, more if theres chance he'd part a bounty for keeping his road save for him?"

With a mercentary smirk, the Half-orc downs the rest of the mug.
"Oh.. and have me another on of those if you please."

drothgery

First Post
"I think, coming in, I overheard that you mentioning that one Lord .. uh .. Lord Padraig would welcome a telling of today's encounter? While it seems strange to me that a town out field such as this is stranger to Kobolds and Highwayman like this and affords no road patrol. We'd sure would give him a brief report, more if theres chance he'd part a bounty for keeping his road save for him?"

"The local militia used to patrol the roads, but as the war went on more men and supplies went to the front lines. And we didn't have any problems until recently, probably because the kobolds and the like thought of us as well-defended town. They say King Kaius has a lot of plans now that the war is over, but I doubt rebuilding village militias well off of major trade routes is high on his list." She says.

Remove ads