[Eberron, 4e] drothgery's Keep on the Shadowfell

Zweischneid

First Post
"Strange women this. I wonder what she's up to now that we've liberated her"
Khoros remarks with a sceptical chuckle as Delphina moves out of sight around a corner.

Turning to his old comrade Titan, the Half-Orc remarks.
"Maybe it wouldn't hurt to see where she's headed. How 'bout I trail here and we meet back at the tavern after sunset?"

Hardly waiting for the Warforged to respond, Khoros draws the cowl of his traveler cloak into his face and stalks off into Winterhaven behind Delphina.

[sblock=stalking]
5 stealth rolls (trained) to follow Delphina (1d20+8=18, 1d20+8=14, 1d20+8=12, 1d20+8=23, 1d20+8=28)

5 perception rolls (trained) to keep Delphina in sight (1d20+6=23, 1d20+6=11, 1d20+6=21, 1d20+6=19, 1d20+6=17)
[/sblock]

Zweischneid

First Post
"No worries old friend." Khoros assures Titan as he departs

"This may, after all lead nowhere really. It's Cultist's we're after, and not Kobolds or Flower merchants maybe secretly dealing with them. See if you'll find a lead on them and we'll meet at the local tavern after sunset."

drothgery

First Post
"Aye, enough talk, let us get the fair lady back to Winterhaven, and see if anyone there knows of other recent Kobold troubles. Where there's one, there's a hundred." Darren smiles as they prepare to move out.

Wrafton's Inn seems to be the main gathering place for both travelers and locals in the town. When asked about kobold attacks...

The prorprietress of the inn, a human woman named Salvana Wrafton:
"Kobolds? Those buggers are braver all the time! Lord Padraig would probably be interested in hearing your story. He's been trying to get the militia to clear out those vermin for the last few months with no success."

Ninaran, an elf woman dressed as hunter sitting alone in a corner, doesn't seem to want company; she says:
"Please leave me alone; I came here to have a drink in peace. I've heard something about marauders on the road, but I haven't personally had any problems, so please leave me be."

Zweischneid

First Post
Cursing his luck, Khoros heads back throught the growing shadows of Winterhaven to meet up with his companions at Wrafton's Inn.

Quietly he wonders, if bearing the Tharashk Dragonmark like his father would have helped him and whether he really wasn't meant to be a finder of things and people lost....

Bialaska

First Post
While the rest of her party may be busy with gathering information, Delia the Acrobat is trying to get herself a free meal. She approaches the owner of Wrafton's Inn, Salvana.

"Greetings fair Lady. I am Delia, an acrobat of some skill. I was wondering if you may have room for a performance on this coming evening. In return I do not ask much, simply a warm meal and a bed for the night."

drothgery

First Post
While the rest of her party may be busy with gathering information, Delia the Acrobat is trying to get herself a free meal. She approaches the owner of Wrafton's Inn, Salvana.

"Greetings fair Lady. I am Delia, an acrobat of some skill. I was wondering if you may have room for a performance on this coming evening. In return I do not ask much, simply a warm meal and a bed for the night."

"Show me what you can do, and I'll see." She says.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Titan grabs a chair and sits down quietly, looking around slighly nervous. He watches Delia talking with Salvana from behind and tries to look out for anyone worth of note, not bothering to approach the huntress sitting alone in a corner.

Jemal

Adventurer
After speaking to the owner about lord Padraig, Darren returns to his companions to share the information with them and suggest they see the lord (What time is it btw?)

Remove ads