Stranded - The Confused Group.

geogator

First Post
"I am inspired by your resolve, if that counts." Keira takes the crude weapons although she was content with just her wrapped fists. "Thank you." She waits for the all of them to be up and ready before she steps into the forests edge.

Rayex

First Post
The group sets out, into the forest. Birds are singing, and every now and then you spy small animals darting through brushes; foxes, squirrels and the occasional hare.

[sblock=ooc]
Perception checks please.[/sblock]

nonamazing

Explorer
Something about the seemingly peaceful forest sets Cyrial on edge. This...this is too unlikely. I just know there's another nasty surprise somewhere around here.

Cyrial's paranoia pays off, as it drives him to be much more alert than he normally would be.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Active Perception Check. (1d20+2=22)[/SBLOCK]

geogator

First Post
Keira is more than obviously wandering in a void as she tries to piece together the thoughts in her head and the events of the past few hours. Either she is absolutely determined on trying to pick the worst path or totally single minded in her quest to walk through every thorny bush within a league of here. (perception 0)

Bialaska

First Post
Tara follows the rest, not one who likes to be left alone. She does wonder why Keira has decided on that path that she has, but then again, she's not one to question their self-appointed leader. She doesn't say much, but she's humming a tune that sounds like it might be of Elven origin, some sort of Elven dance song.

Rayex

First Post
As you continue to move through the forest, the ground starts to slowly rise, and the undergrowth seems to thin, where the trees grow taller and bigger. Cyrial notices a bird, about the size of a regular dove, but colored bright yellow and with long tailfeathers in reds, oranges and yellows. It seems to be following you, appearing every couple of minutes, sitting in a tree looking down at you as you pass.

nonamazing

Explorer
Hmm, Cyrial thinks, that's definitely the same bird I saw a few minutes ago. I'm certain now that it's following us--but how do I let everyone else know without giving us away?

Cyrial increases his pace, slipping through the trees as he closes the distance between him and Fodor. As he does so, he makes subtle hand gestures toward Tara and Mordras, indicating that they should close ranks. Once Cyrail reaches Fodor, he taps the bugbear on the shoulder carefully. "Fodor," he whispers, "stay casual and don't look behind us. I believe we're being followed. Some sort of small bird with a curious intelligence in its eyes. It might be nothing, but..." Cyrial shrugs.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Cyrial is trying to let Fodor know about the bird without letting the bird know he's seen it. It looks like he doesn't have much chance of success, though: Cyrial's Bluff Check. (1d20 1=5)[/SBLOCK]

Kaodi

Hero
His thoughful wanderings disturbed, Fodor keeps his eyes looking ahead as he replies to Cyrial in a low voice. " If we are being followed, then we may just have to live with it, " he whispers, which seems rather peculiar for him. " If we were not in some mysterious forces playground, I would probably be inclined to kill it or drive it off, but here it could probably be easily replaced, and at worst make our captor, or captors, unpredictable. However, it is good to know we are being observed, and the means of that observation might tell us something that will be useful later. "

Pausing for a quick sidelong glance at the Shadar-Kai, he says, " Don't worry about tell the others for now. It would be too conscpicuous. "

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases