UBER-HIVE-STRUM!! The Hive to End all Hives...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Go to bed no later than 10PM when I have to work. Some mornings, I'm up at 3:15AM. Several mornings I'm up at 5AM. Depends on my work schedule.

Fast food breakfast hours SUCK.

Ouch, painful. Well, waking up at 3.15, if you wanted 8 hours of sleep, I could see going to be about 7.15pm. Ick, I would hate to go to sleep that early. I'm not even sure I COULD. Well, I guess I'd probably adjust fairly quickly if I consistently had to be awake by 3-5.

Mycanid

First Post
Go to bed no later than 10PM when I have to work. Some mornings, I'm up at 3:15AM. Several mornings I'm up at 5AM. Depends on my work schedule.

Fast food breakfast hours SUCK.

Man ... your schedule is almost like mine is.
huh.gif

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
asdcattivo.gif

Well ... not quite skilz wise ... but it is geek talk.

I am setting up a firewall/router that has wireless built in and such ... :)

I'm having an issue with a firewall at the moment. I have a router and a software firewall because I do file sharing on P2P servers some times. Last night for some reason the firewall prevented me from getting online. I know it was the firewall because when I turned it off everything was ok. I could see computers on my network but couldn't access them either. I may try reinstalling the software.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Ouch, painful. Well, waking up at 3.15, if you wanted 8 hours of sleep, I could see going to be about 7.15pm. Ick, I would hate to go to sleep that early. I'm not even sure I COULD. Well, I guess I'd probably adjust fairly quickly if I consistently had to be awake by 3-5.

I rarely get 8 in one stretch. Usually it's split between the 4-5 I get at night and an afternoon nap....

I've been doing this for years and haven't adjusted yet.... It seems I wake up on my own on days off around 6:30-7AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases