UBER-HIVE-STRUM!! The Hive to End all Hives...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edit: I throw metal diskus at Mustrum, challenging him to a duel.

Also, I call out to any Americans, asking them to help me with my quest.

*Mustrum readies his staff (with a knob at one end)*mumblemumblemumble*and the stuff stops mid-air*
Duel, you say? If you challenge me, I get to chose the weapon, right? I suggest Crossbows. *proceeds by taking off his hat and producing a large crossbow from it* Bigger on the inside then the outside, of course. Very handy! *pointing to the hat that now rests again on his head*

Sounds... bad. But it's weekend now, no? ;)
I suggest firing sticks of french cheese instead of bolts. Sounds cheesier.

Cheers, LT.

I think I can make this work. It's, of course, magical cheese and will disappear soon and provide no nutritional value, but that's not required... I just need something thematically similar to make the transformation spell easier... Hmmm.

2Blackrat: Do all rodents like cheese? *waves wand suspiciously*

For extra humor, I should have said "Smaller on the inside than the outside" and have the Crossbow be growing in size after removing from the hat... Ah, well...

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Quick, take control of all exists and entries, fellow Europeans - this is our chance to rule the Hive once and for all! Strike when they are weak, when they sleep in their beds! :devil:
Reenforcements are coming.
"Leutnant Tirian - Versuchen sie herauszufinden, woher diese S.O.S Rufe kommen. Remember, we need every Hiver alive if we want to successfully Europeanize the Hive."
You'll never take us alive only mostly dead.
"Die Quelle der Signale is hinter dem Orangen Vorhang! I guess we should just nuke it - a single loss doesn't matter!" :p

Cheers, LT.
No hitting Orangatauns. They're endagered.:p

"Es ist wichtig für die Moral das wir Gefangene nehmen und so unsere moralische Überlegenheit beweisen! The enemy might also have valuable information. Analyisieren Sie die Lage vor Ort und die Bedrohung für ihre Einheiten. If the risk is acceptable, take him prisoner, but I will grant you authorization to call in an air strike in any case."
"Betty Boop, Hubba Hubba. F**k Hitler. I love America" Is all I hear.

Ever since the last Dr Who episode I'm imagining all this German in Dalek speak, much funnier.
(Last Dr Who had Daleks floating about in Germany Shouting exterminate and other catchphrases in German)
I loved that part. It was hillarious.

"Leutnant Trian, es sieht aus als hätte die schwarze Ratte die Situation in den Griff bekommen. Well done, Blackrat. A very elegant solution, too!"

"Ich wusste ich hätte Käse benutzen sollen! Cheese is invincible!"

Cheers, LT.
Don't talk about Ginnel's mum like that. She has feelings.

Jemapelle Ginnel,

Je suis vingt sixe ans

J'adore biere

J'habite Angletairre

Le Monkey sur la table

ummm that works? darn GCSEs and my rubbishness with languages
You can't defeat us with your nonlanguage.

Nicht so laut! Meine Ohren! Please, this is a civilized conquest. No screaming.
What did you call me?:rant:

All-right. But I have to ask you to fill out the forms W-667 and W-668*, and have your weapon license and your dark magic registration card ready. We want to ensure everything is in order. I apologize for any inconveniences.

*) Do not forget to also fill out W-668B if you're married, and W-668A if you're not married. And W-668C if you were married and have children. Remember to have your current partner also fill out subsections II and III, unless he/she has separately filed form 668. If you're born after 1975, you will also have to fill out subsection XIII. You will also need school enrollment confirmation for any children you have, and a certificate of good conduct from your local police or from the police in the area you lift in the past 6 months, if you lived less then 6 months at the new place.
Also read the fineprint on pages 19-26 on both forms to ensure that you did not miss anything.
A Lawful Neutral invader?

Huh What? oh you mean bowl it? Ah quite was rather rude of me wasn't it

*hurdles up to the line and with a flick of the wrist sends an arching ball at the humungous figure in front of the tiny stumps*
What the heck kind of poofy game is that?*

*Knowing what cricket is.

Edit: I throw metal diskus at Mustrum, challenging him to a duel.

Also, I call out to any Americans, asking them to help me with my quest.
I'll help for a share of the loot.

You're all nvtz. (That's the original Roman NUTS)

:p
You're just learning this now?

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
overkill.gif

*Blows the smoke from the gun-barrel*

I think that's that for this fight. Sorry about your hair Tirian :uhoh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases