UBER-HIVE-STRUM!! The Hive to End all Hives...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Maybe, but sometimes, the second is still worth seeing though perhaps not as worth purchasing. I tend to be nice with seconds of movies that I REALLY enjoyed, willing to give them a try, though not expecting as much as the first. Sometimes I'm let down, but frequently enough I'm not. As for 3rds in a series, rarely do I see them. I figure if the drop from the first to the second is about 50% [worth seeing once, but nothing more], then the drop from the second to the third will be about the same, meaning 25% as funny as the first, meaning not worth watching even once.

That's kinda my habit on movie-watching when series are coming out.

Mummy 3... well, the second was good enough, IMO, that I'm still willing to see the third, which sort of breaks my theory, but maybe the first was just so darned good that even 25% of the first movie is still good enough to at least see once. :)
That there broke my noodle.:-S

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Whatchoo talkin aboot?

Gary_Coleman.jpg

Darth K'Trava

First Post
"Who's my minion?" was quoted at my gaming table on monday night. :)

We had one party nicknamed "Elwin's Minions" after the main party cleric. To which another PC exclaimed, "I'M NOT A MINION!!!". So that player made a LJ for the group and called it "Lord Elwin's Minions", much to the chagrin of Elwin's player.... :lol:

We still joke about that even now, after we're not even playing those characters anymore.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
BTW. It seems you just posted you 22222nd post Rev! Congratulations on hitting this remarkable achievement...

Attachments

• 22222.JPG
    22222.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 65

Darth K'Trava

First Post
What the? 7pm means going to bed soon? Only for old people... for me, 7pm would mean I still got about 4-5 hours of awakeness before going to sleep.

Some of us have to go to work early in the AM and therefore can't stay up till midnight every night....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads