UBER-HIVE-STRUM!! The Hive to End all Hives...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, but the workin' folk need enough sleep to function proper on the job. ;)

Usually, I go to bed around 00:00 and wake up at 7:00. I sometimes wish to go earlier, but then I think "Oh, one thread on EN World won't take that long"*...

*) which is not only a problem in the late evening...

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Yeah, but 11pm-7am or 12am-8am should be enough sleep for most people. That's 8 hours, the average amount of sleep people need each night.

Sometimes I need about 10 hours of sleep. Lately I 'm getting 6½ to 8 hours w/o my alarm waking me up. I really don't like to oversleep, as i tsometimes makes me tired earlier in the day than I'd like.

Mycanid

First Post
Hmm ... lessee ...

Mac address security? check.
WPA2? check.

:hmm: ... Ah ha! Port control per machine!

Muwahahahaha!

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Sometimes I need about 10 hours of sleep. Lately I 'm getting 6½ to 8 hours w/o my alarm waking me up. I really don't like to oversleep, as i tsometimes makes me tired earlier in the day than I'd like.
So long? Strangely enough, I'm working well with around 6 hours sleep - everything beyond that risks making me sleepy afterwards. *shrug*

On the other hand, I'm getting much quicker (mentally) if I'm sleep-deprived (though it's exhausting and probably sanity-straining).

Cheers, LT.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
'Allo. Had some 'puter problems since last night. The cable-guy came and fixed. Actually the problems were caused by the same guy earlier when he came to fix the neighbour's problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads