Game of Death is recruiting players, deadline 7/19

Dr Midnight

Explorer
EDIT: the game is recruiting, see below.

A what? GAME OF DEATH! Yessss, Game of Death is the game everyone's raving about! What is it? Why, it's a rules-strict battle royale (be it teams or every man for himself) to the end on a battlemap with hazards, facets and obstacles.

I don't know if these types of things have been held at ENworld in the past, or what they may have been called. I've run a few on Nothingland and elsewhere... I may even have done a few here, years and years back.

If we found a sponsor, we could have a prize for the winner.

Last edited:

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
I run something very similar called The Battle Nexus over on the Gleemax forums and I would dearly love to borrow this map of yours for the Grand Melee match we have coming up (and for future use as well).

Barring that, can you tell me how you made it? :D

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Ooh, is there an open slot in that? I wants in. I made it in Illustrator and Photoshop. No easy answers there, I'm afraid.

Last edited:

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Regarding the Battle Nexus: There isn't an opening in the current cycle, but a new cycle will be starting up soon. Can I still use the map (minus the special rules, I just like the layout of the thing)?

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Maybe. We had a similar thing with a map of 20x20 feet rooms that each had different special features. Once two people entered the same room they had to fight. They could leave the room but that meant taking energy damage. And if they entered an empty room they had to move to a next one within two rounds or again they would take damage. It was quite fun.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases