Making trouble for a womaniser

Nebrok

First Post
I am running an game where one of the characters is a big time 'player". He is all about the women and getts "hooked" up as often as he can. He also has the charisma to charm most women, he has already bedded down with 2 bar maids, a youge an gullable druisess, a farmers daughter, and the constibles daughter. He's not a bad guy (chaotic good), he just like the ladies. He even treats them with respect. (save for the leaving them part)

The thing is that he antics have caused more trouble for his party members than himself. Therefore, I would like to make a little trouble for him that plays off his flaw. Can some of you out there help me come up with some ideas. I have aleady thought about throwing a succubus at him but I want something more creative.

Any idea will work, not matter how nuts it sounds.

The Little Raven

First Post
I am running an game where one of the characters is a big time 'player". He is all about the women and getts "hooked" up as often as he can. He also has the charisma to charm most women, he has already bedded down with 2 bar maids, a youge an gullable druisess, a farmers daughter, and the constibles daughter. He's not a bad guy (chaotic good), he just like the ladies. He even treats them with respect. (save for the leaving them part)

The thing is that he antics have caused more trouble for his party members than himself. Therefore, I would like to make a little trouble for him that plays off his flaw. Can some of you out there help me come up with some ideas. I have aleady thought about throwing a succubus at him but I want something more creative.

Any idea will work, not matter how nuts it sounds.

The Wrong Man's Wife is a great one to use. Sure, he romances her, and treats her like a queen, and adds another notch to his belt... but her husband is a vengeful, jealous man with many connections. Maybe he's a friend of one of their allies, and makes things more difficult even in friendly territory... or maybe he's allied with the party's enemies, and will exact his vengeance upon the whole group for the "player's" indiscretion.

The Smitten Romantic is another good one. He does his thing, but he cannot get rid of her. She's convinced that it's true love and destiny and all that, and she will definitely get in the way of things. Two sub-ideas are that she is useless in combat, but will still get in the way (thus, she may die "because" of him, which can cause problems) or that she's an even greater hero than him (and thus, sorta emasculates him when she's around).

The Woman Scorned is always a good one, one which I've used before. Hell hath no fury, and so on.

I hope that helps you out.

Darkwolf71

First Post
The daughter of some very powerful NPC falls hopelessly desperatly in love with him and daddy comes by to make sure that he 'does right by his little girl' (Who is, of course, pregnant).

Or his reputation could begin to precede him, he may be a notorious lover to the ladies but men, obviously have a lower opinion of him.

rkwoodard

First Post
this idea?

The daughter of some very powerful NPC falls hopelessly desperatly in love with him and daddy comes by to make sure that he 'does right by his little girl' (Who is, of course, pregnant).

Or his reputation could begin to precede him, he may be a notorious lover to the ladies but men, obviously have a lower opinion of him.

Hi,

I did this to a player who was a bit to much of a player.
The group was in a very byzantine elven city. The player was seduced by a serving wench(elven), it was really the wife of a mid-level noble. She and her man on the side, set this up so that the husband would challenge the PC to a duel. Their idea was to get the PC to kill the husband. I belive after humiliating the PC instead of killing him, he offered him is life in exchange for a favor. Which was a mission back against his wife's lover.
It was a great adventure
Hope this helps.
RK

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I am running an game where one of the characters is a big time 'player". He is all about the women and getts "hooked" up as often as he can. He also has the charisma to charm most women, he has already bedded down with 2 bar maids, a youge an gullable druisess
"Funny, she doesn't look Druish."

The Smitten Romantic is another good one.

The Woman Scorned is always a good one, one which I've used before. Hell hath no fury, and so on.

Monsters (dragons, demons, undead, etc) who are changing form to human in some way is a great fantasy twist on both of these senarios.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
The group was in a very byzantine elven city. The player was seduced by a serving wench(elven), it was really the wife of a mid-level noble. She and her man on the side, set this up so that the husband would challenge the PC to a duel. Their idea was to get the PC to kill the husband. I belive after humiliating the PC instead of killing him, he offered him is life in exchange for a favor. Which was a mission back against his wife's lover.
/yoink

I have a player character like this, too, and I will keep this one in my back pocket.

Remove ads