D&D 4E Temple of Elemental Evil 4E

I'm working on upgrading the classic TOEE to 4e, followed by Scourge of the Slavelords and then Queen of Spiders. Here is Zuggtmoy from TOEE, and I wanted to get your input on her. Yes, I know she looks difficult, but I put her at that level because of the fact that there is a way to greatly weaken her. Any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated:

Zuggtomy: Demon Queen of Fungus Level 15 Solo Controller
Large Elemental Magical Beast (Demon) XP: 6,000
Initiative: +9 Senses: Perception +10, Low-light
Spores Aura 2: Zuggtmoy constantly emits a cloud of choking spores. Any enemies that remain within the aura receive a -2 penalty to attack rolls.
HP: 725; Bloodied: 362
Regeneration: 5 (see below)
AC: 27; Fortitude: +32, Reflex: +29, Will: +32
Immune Disease, Poison; Resist 10 Variable (2/Encounter); Saves +5; Vulnerable Fire 5
Speed: 6 or 4 on walls
Attack: Slam (standard; at-will)
Reach 2; +25 vs. AC; 2d8 + 6
Attack: Trample (Move; at-will)
Reach 1; +25 vs. AC; 3d6 + 6
Attack: Cloud of Darkness (Standard; Recharge 5 or 6) Necrotic
Close Blast 3; Targets Enemies; +22 vs. Reflex; 3d10 + 6
Attack: Telekinesis(Standard; Recharge 6) Psychic
Close Burst 2; +22 vs. Will; 4d8 + 6 and target slides 4 squares in a direction specified by Zuggtmoy
Attack: Entangle (Standard; Recharge 5 or 6)
Area burst 3 within 10 squares; +22 vs. Reflex; 3d6 + 6 and target is immobilized, taking 5 damage each round (save ends both).
Summon Beloved (Standard; encounter)
Summons 1 of each of her fungal creatures (see below), each within 10 squares.
Climb the Walls
Zuggtmoy can ooze up walls at a speed of 4 and ignores difficult terrain.
Step Through Plants (at-will)
Zuggtmoy can teleport through plants or fungi in an adjacent square and reappear next to a plant or fungi within 6 squares
Alignment: Chaotic Evil Languages: Abyssal, Common
Skills: Nature +16, Bluff +14,
Str: 20 (+12) Dex: 14 (+9) Wis: 17(+10)
Con: 17 (+10) Int: 18(+11) Chr:15 (+9)

The above is for Zuggtmoy at full power, with all 4 seals broken. Make the following changes for the each seal that is unbroken.
3 seals broken: She is unable to use Step through Plants
2 seals broken: She is unable to use Entangle
1 seal broken: She is unable to use Telekinesis
No seals broken: She is unable to use Cloud of Darkness

If the Orb of Golden Death is destroyed, she automatically becomes bloodied and loses the ability to regenerate.

DEP

First Post
I must say I like it, although I just quickly skimmed through it at work :p. I too was thinking about converting the TOEE over, and have slowly but surely started. This will help

chaz72

First Post
Hi,I was wondering if you ever completed the conversion of TOEE to 4E,and if so do you still have it?I'm willing to pay for a copy,thanks.

the Jester

Legend
FTR Zuggtmoy appears in Demonomicon as a much tougher creature than you have statted out.

Rather than have her as a "fightable" monster, you might consider a skill challenge to escape her and setting her up as a villain for epic tier.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases