Looking for Isle of Dread Resources

Stoat

Adventurer
I'm about to start a 4E campaign set in an Isle of Dreadish environment. I own X1 and all of the Savage Tide AP. Are there any other adventures, references or whatever that I might want to look at?

the Jester

Legend
About a year or two before the Savage Tide AP started, either Dungeon or Dragon, I can't recall which, had a backdrop article on the Isle of Dread, complete with a small poster map. It was pretty decent, though the AP fleshed the isle out more than anything else that I have seen.

Caedrus

Explorer
About a year or two before the Savage Tide AP started, either Dungeon or Dragon, I can't recall which, had a backdrop article on the Isle of Dread, complete with a small poster map. It was pretty decent, though the AP fleshed the isle out more than anything else that I have seen.

It was Dungeon #114. It had a backdrop on the Isle, followed by a short adventure based off one of the adventure seeds from the original X1 module. Haven't read through Savage Tide yet, so I don't know how much is repeated.

Cthulhudrew

First Post
If you can find it, the module XSOLO1: Lathan's Gold also features the Isle of Dread in it a little bit (though it mainly focuses on the rest of the surrounding seas and isles of the Sea of Dread).

StickPerson

First Post
I played Isle of Dread back in yee olden days. Great adventure.

The Goodman guys put out some classic feeling adventures I’ve found enjoyable under the 3.5 rules, and now I see there is a 4th edition adventure in the works that looks like a gentle homage to the Isle of Dread.

Not Isle of Dread, but seems to be in its spirit:
http://www.goodman-games.com/5054preview.html

Remove ads