Guess Who's Back?

You guessed right! John is back in ISRP! Not going to tell you who I am playing though, I don't want anyone having any bias when playing with me. I don't think that you'll be able to guess who I am though!

Anyway, it's great to be back. I'm having a world of fun already. Seems to have gotten better since I was here last... when I left it was gruesome, but now everything seems much better.

Hm... I'm trying to think if there's anything new with me. I got engaged, but posted about that awhile back as "Anonymous Poster" but I can't remember that password, so I just signed in as this account. Brittany is her name, and she's fantastic.

I just had my 20th birthday, on July 2nd, so that was cool. Moved to Avoca, New York since I was on here last. I used to live in Vermont, for any of you that knew me back then.

Since ISRP I have transferred to AIM instead of MSN as well. If you would like to talk, just IM me at Goltemisjohn.

Thanks, and it's great to be back!

~John

(For those that don't know/remember me, my more popular characters were Blessed_Heath, Asterix Zergothe, and my personal favorite, and first character ever made, Sir Dieterich)

I'd love to chat, so please, contact me!

You can also email me at my new email, jfptherapy@yahoo.com

Remove ads