Making a Bard

Bison

First Post
So I am thinking of rolling up a bard type character soon. I was thinking of making him a warlord, with the rogue multiclass feat. (and if Human giving him jack of all trades as well)

Now I know there are no rules for performance and musical instruments. but I think that can just be worked in with backstory and role play. Perhaps use it while using certain warlord powers?

anyone have thoughts on this concept?

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
I've got an eladrin tactical warlord/wizard and he really just feels like a bard - it's awesome. With racial mods go for 18 Int and 16 Str. First two feats: Arcane Initiate and Ritual Caster.

fba827

Adventurer
And toss in that jack of all trades feat (or whatever it's called) -- it's a bonus or something to all skill checks that you're not trained in... or something like that.
if it fits your bard image.

Anyway, I came here to post the link to the WotC article for bard character conversion... but I see someone already beat me to it ;)

Bison

First Post
thanks for all the advice. If I end up with a "bard" I really want him to have more of a rogue-ishness than wizard, but I think either direction would make for a fun character.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases