8 years ago, the world ended... [4e]

SarahRequiem

First Post
awesome concepts guys. I like what I read.

Voda. I'm not too sure about your feats.

Overwhelming intelligence gives a bonus that only 1 feat gives; Hellfireblood. which is a racial feat. those are supposed to be better than normal feats. But +1 to attack & damage to every attack based on intelligence (ie; all wizard's) seems a bit much for heroic level.

as for Elemental focus, it basically offers the same benifit as any of those elemental feats (dark fury, burning blizzard, etc) give at paragon level.

but since I'm pretty open about that stuff, I'd accept this:

you gain +1 to attack and damage with one element, that you select when you take this feat. Basically, a mix of both feat you suggested

Walking Dad

First Post
Is their still a slot open? Would an artificer makes sense in this kind of setting, or will be only meager opportunity for techno-babble.

Or if you don't mind a second striker:

Morgran, the infernal dwarf warlock.

Selling souls in the search of revenge for his dead clan.

Maybe some new necromantic inspired warlock powers (enslaved souls or souls of his ancestors. I will post something soon.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
awesome concepts guys. I like what I read.

Voda. I'm not too sure about your feats.

Overwhelming intelligence gives a bonus that only 1 feat gives; Hellfireblood. which is a racial feat. those are supposed to be better than normal feats. But +1 to attack & damage to every attack based on intelligence (ie; all wizard's) seems a bit much for heroic level.

as for Elemental focus, it basically offers the same benifit as any of those elemental feats (dark fury, burning blizzard, etc) give at paragon level.

but since I'm pretty open about that stuff, I'd accept this:

you gain +1 to attack and damage with one element, that you select when you take this feat. Basically, a mix of both feat you suggested

It seems fair enough.

About the ability scores I have the image that you could lower your 10s. May be Im wrong, but I just think I saw a 9 in the point table.

Zweischneid

First Post
Would love to play. Ideally Benedict, Half-elf Paladin clad in spiky makeshift armour, clinging to hope inspite of hope.

Need to expand the concept once I get home from work.

Awsome write-up in any case.

renau1g

First Post
Solaris Corthollion
Male Elven Ranger 2

I saw you coming a mile away, if I wanted to I'd have filled you with arrows like a pincushion. What are you doing in my forest?

Background
Solaris was born into nobility and royalty of a medium-sized elven settlement in the forests around a large human settlement. His father was the leader, but Solaris was the fourth in line and so realized he would never lead, which was fine by him.

Solaris' childhood consisted of everything any normal child in a royal family went through, consisting of, training in the musical arts, training in martial arts, training in swordplay, training in the art of literature, fine foods, no friends, personal attendants, and the list goes on. Solaris was extremely pampered, and his attitude directly displayed that to anyone who came across him.

Despite vast wealth, training, and material goods, Solaris was bored and had no friends. He rarely ventured outside his home, and when he did, he was disguised so much that no one recognized him. Solaris had always been taught that this way of life was better for him, if he never had to interact with the common filth in the world, which at times, Solaris believed this to be true. However, he only believed that when he was angry or in a depressed mood.

Then the world ended.

With the world on fire around him and his bodyguards cut down, Solaris' world came crashing down around him. The elf realized that he couldn't survive long on his own and so joined up with others escaping from the certain doom. Luckily, he was trained extensively in remaining hidden in the forest and was able to keep the small group he was with out of sight of the threat.

Personality and Appearance
Solaris, who use to be snobby and rude, is now humble and kind, although his bad side does come out at times. Solaris cares most for his own race, but is willing to help and adventure with others. Solaris also, naturally has a very reactive attitude, since elves are quick and ready for anything, his instincts play a dominant part in his attitude as well. Solaris is very shy, mainly due to the fact that he's been taught his whole life not to speak with individuals who aren't worthy enough. Solaris is also very prideful, not only because he belongs to such a skilled race, but because of his pure royal heritage.

His mother’s words stick with him when he looks into the reflecting pool, “you should feel beautiful in yourself”. So Solaris optimises his looks with the rest of his life.

His hair is cropped shorter than most men’s; usually keeping it at a maximum on three inches it’s functional as it doesn’t present a target and it’s flattering as it’s spiked and dark-raven in colour.

Solaris wears his clothes and armours in the same way having them hug his body just enough so they neither chafe nor flap, he usually chooses colours from black to light blue.

His eyes are sky-blue with golden flecks presenting themselves around the edges of his irises and his skin is so pale it looks like he could be made of snow.

SarahRequiem

First Post
looks good, except for one thing; there are no forest left :p just dead trees.
and nothing wrong here, but the way Solaris was raised sounds much more like Eladrin mobility than elven nobility.

and I suppose more players mean more option if someone dies (grins) or if someone leaves...

Remove ads