Feylight and Dragonbreath 4E [Closed. Accepting Alternates]

arcanaman

First Post
I am recruting for my 4E hombrew campaign setting Feylight and Deagon breath 4-6 players. For more information see Feylight and dragonbreath in plots and places it may be acouple pages back

What is it about?

Feylight and Dragonbreath take places in a continent with four large empires seperated by a plain the current powerhouses are Nayavar(Eladrin/Elven) and Ashkoria(dragonborn) the people of the plains are nomads and gypsy's(humans and halflings) who are not grounded to one specfic place so the four empires have set up colonies in the plain to which some nomads and gypsy's have migrated to know pressure is on the between Nayavar and Ashkoria and the two other empires Darbardin(dwarven) (was Morthan I renamed it) and Baelturath(teifling/human) must choose sides as war is looming.
Choosing Sides
For the format I am using it is nessecary that all players must agree to which side they're are going or to go merc this purely for racial reasons some races are only on certain sides if you go merc however you can be any race and be on any side.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cromm10k

First Post
I am interested! I vote for going merc. I'd like to play a striker ... probably a ranger, race depending on the empire we choose.

Walking Dad

First Post
Interesting!

I would like to play a tiefling star warlock.

That settles me with mercs or Baelturath.

Possible mercs background:

A hire of an infernal bloodline with many infernal warlocks in it. He abhors this self-induced slavery and searched for other means of powers. Finally he succeeded in finding an obscure text about astronomy and astrology, not teaching only how to navigate a ship, but also shows the method how to make a pact with the creatures that live in the void between the stars. He gladly made the pact, requiering some strange oaths, but not the kind of servitude most infernal pacts require.
One of his oaths brings him in just the company of the other members of the soon to be formed adventuring group.

I have also tw0 unused wizards, take a look:

Galarion, Eladrin Stom Wizard; l.1
Jorje, Human Illusion Wizard; l.1

Last edited:

Rayex

First Post
Looks like fun!

Giddylee - Halfling meatshielf.

Female halfling fighter, going the Guardian way.

Probably Merc would be the easiest way to go. I will submit a concept a bit more fleshed out later today - right now I need a break from the screen!

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
I am recruiting for my 4E homebrew campaign setting Feylight and Deagon breath 4-6 players. For more information see Feylight and dragonbreath in plots and places it may be a couple pages back

For those looking for this thread look no farther... (Link)

Anyhow, could be interested... How exotic of a race would you allow in the mercenary game? (Hoping for a Bugbear)

How about ability scores?

Alignment restrictions?

What level do you suspect it will start at? (I’m new to 4th edition, this would be my first game in that system, so I should consider that before going joining…)

What will be your posting requirements? And how often do you wish people would post?

Thanks in advance. :)

justinbot

First Post
Consider me intrigued. Interested in playing a wizard, not sure on the race just yet. Have to look over my books when I get home this evening.

arcanaman

First Post
Interesting!

I would like to play a tiefling star warlock.

That settles me with mercs or Baelturath.

Possible mercs background:

A hire of an infernal bloodline with many infernal warlocks in it. He abhors this self-induced slavery and searched for other means of powers. Finally he succeeded in finding an obscure text about astronomy and astrology, not teaching only how to navigate a ship, but also shows the method how to make a pact with the creatures that live in the void between the stars. He gladly made the pact, requiering some strange oaths, but not the kind of servitude most infernal pacts require.
One of his oaths brings him in just the company of the other members of the soon to be formed adventuring group.

I have also tw0 unused wizards, take a look:

Galarion, Eladrin Stom Wizard; l.1
Jorje, Human Illusion Wizard; l.1
Galarion is cool most Eladrin are nobles they rule nayavar(similar to the roman republic) also I made an organzation called the apprentices of the stars for Eladrin and elven warlocks with the starpact perhaps your warlock learned such talents from stolened lore or an exiled teacher

arcanaman

First Post
For those looking for this thread look no farther... (Link)

Anyhow, could be interested... How exotic of a race would you allow in the mercenary game? (Hoping for a Bugbear)

How about ability scores?

Alignment restrictions?

What level do you suspect it will start at? (I’m new to 4th edition, this would be my first game in that system, so I should consider that before going joining…)

What will be your posting requirements? And how often do you wish people would post?

Thanks in advance. :)
1) bugbears are a slave race of eitheir baelturarth or Ashkoria at this point their tribes can also be found inhabiting the plains of Imolein surrounding the dwarven colony of Clarion Hall
2) No Alignment restrictions it does really matter, for ability scores I am in the habit of giving out one free 18 and then use whatever is the highest(I won't know if you roll more then once)
3) when you post make sure to be clear with who your talking to and what you're doing I will seperate the adventures into parts I also like to alternate between you choosing one of several choices and adventure you end up having to do anyway for the prior please quote which one you want to do. also I would like to thank you for adding a link to my campaign world thread thank you!:) and thank you for asking

Remove ads