Character Sheet updated and released

Pfhoenix

First Post
The latest version (always available here) is version 0.7.9, release September 6th, 2008.

Version 0.7.9 fixes certain feats auto-calcing, enables proper selection of racial ability bonuses when optional, enables proper selection of class trained skills when optional, and fixes a good number of bugs. The next version (as always) is projected to include basic equipment. Don't expect it very soon, though, as I'm looking at reworking some interface stuff in order to make equipment handling rather intuitive and a touch different from the rest of the controls.

Constructive feedback, suggestions, and bug reports are all welcome.

Last edited:

Pfhoenix

First Post
I've edited the first post to indicate a new version released and available. Thanks to those that have provided feedback - keep it coming!

mykelsss

First Post
Excellent character sheet!

One nag though, how come I cant edit the majority of the fields in the Attack and Damage Workspaces?

Pfhoenix

First Post
Excellent character sheet!

One nag though, how come I cant edit the majority of the fields in the Attack and Damage Workspaces?

The Attack and Damage workspaces will largely be auto-populated when you select an attack/power to use there. The fields are set to read-only in preparation for implementation.

mykelsss

First Post
Sorry but I don't quite understand ಠ_ಠ So it's not yet a feature? Because if so I cant seem to figure out how to link them.

Remove ads