Bacon of Hope - Page 2
+ Log in or register to post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bacon of Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhound View Post
    You've never had a BLT? A bacon cheeseburger? I agree with the person above...Encounter powers, definitely.
    But aren't those really more utility uses of bacon? I don't recall many meals where I had bacon all on its own, save at breakfast.

Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews

Block Evilhalfling

Friend+
    Just Add Bacon
    cleric utility 2,

Delicious strips of sizzling bacon wrap around a targeted weapon. Enemies are to entranced to properly avoid getting hit.
    encounter * divine, weapon, fire
    minor action
    Targets: you or one creature
    Effect: until the end of your next turn, target gains +2 power bonus to their next weapon attack
    and adds the fire keyword.

you can really add bacon to anything, burgers, omelettes, sandwiches, salads, spaghetti, bastard swords ...

edit: should it give combat advantage instead? do thieves need bacon more than other people?
    Last edited by Evilhalfling; Sunday, 27th July, 2008 at 02:24 PM.

Novice (Lvl 1)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Block Stormhound

Friend+
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLordWinter View Post
    But aren't those really more utility uses of bacon? I don't recall many meals where I had bacon all on its own, save at breakfast.
    Granted, but utility powers can be encounter or daily. Speaking of powers...

Bacon Foe
    Paladin Attack 7
    You pile sizzling mounds of pork bellies before your foe, dealing grievous wounds as he tries to outeat you.
    Encounter * Divine, Implement
    Standard Action Ranged 5
    Target: One creature
    Attack: Charisma vs. Will
    Hit: 2d10 + Charisma modifier cholesterol damage, and you pull the target a number of squares equal to your Wisdom modifier.
    Special: Spatula of turning adds d10 + Dexterity modifier damage, and immobilizes foe after pull.

Good thing we can't go there...

Makin' Bacon

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhound View Post
    Granted, but utility powers can be encounter or daily. Speaking of powers...

Bacon Foe
    Paladin Attack 7
    You pile sizzling mounds of pork bellies before your foe, dealing grievous wounds as he tries to outeat you.
    Encounter * Divine, Implement
    Standard Action Ranged 5
    Target: One creature
    Attack: Charisma vs. Will
    Hit: 2d10 + Charisma modifier cholesterol damage, and you pull the target a number of squares equal to your Wisdom modifier.
    Special: Spatula of turning adds d10 + Dexterity modifier damage, and immobilizes foe after pull.
    Cholesterol damage is awesome. What kind of item protects from that? Stomach Ring of Temperance? Manual of Healthy Life?

Novice (Lvl 1)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Block Stormhound

Friend+
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Asparagus View Post
    Cholesterol damage is awesome. What kind of item protects from that? Stomach Ring of Temperance? Manual of Healthy Life?
    Yes, or you can spend feats learning ancient podiatric martial arts skills. Toe fu, anyone?

Fakin' Bacon: Probably an Illusion utility power. Counter to the deadly baconhounds tracking ability? Optionally, a Poison attack power against those that draw their power from the Pork power source.

[I]Turkey Bacon:[/I] Fear attack power. But it's so tasty!

+ Log in or register to post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply