Recruiting - The Four Lands - Borderland Keep

J. Alexander

First Post
I know I really should not do this but I have had in my mind for some time a limted campaign revolving around the capture of a Borderland Keep. The setting will be in my world entitled "The Four Lands". I am leaving the option open to letting the game continue after the stated objective but that will depend on the group...

I am looking for 5 players only for this setting....2 fighter types....and one rouge type and one spellcasting type and one misc. type.. You may use PH. PH2, and most of the other class books...preference will be given to those who keep it simple and straight forward. Starting level will be 5th and you may use a 32 point buy for abilities.

Not to sound cruel but I am looking for new players so unless I owe you one or you come up with a concept that blows my mind players in other "Four Lands" games should not anticipate playing in this one.

This game will center on you being recruited to take back a small borderland keep by first scouting the area, second by neutralizng it resources and support bases and third by directly assaulting the keep itself. I am anticipating the game will last about 6 to 8 months once we get started if everyone can post at least two to three times a week.

I am looking for players who work will with a group and who will limit their side adventrues so as to allow the main thread to progress...

Should things go well then I hope to start in two weeks........

Thanks for your interest in advance.

JA

Is_907

First Post
This post is to remind me (and you) that I'm very keen on this concept.
I'm fairly new to PbP (only in one game) and have more experience with 4e than 3.x so that's two points for me, right? ;)

I'll try to work up a concept after work today. Do you want full char sheet proposal or just RP concept stuff first?

J. Alexander

First Post
We can start with a concept if you like and tweak it with discussion or you can go ahead and generate a full character sheet and we can go from there....I am pretty flexiable in most respects...

Is_907

First Post
Can we get some more background info on your world? I've tried browsing some of your other games and can't find any introductory info on The Four Lands.

(Expect to see a character in an hour or two...)

arcanaman

First Post
Sounds good I am in can I have ahuman favored soul who doesn't always get along with the formal chuech of light

Last edited:

J. Alexander

First Post
Favored Soul

That will actually work considering you will be more or less in the borderlands where relations with the church are strained at best :).........looking forward to seeing what you work up..

Is_907

First Post
My Elven Scout is almost finished. Just working on gear, I think.
I'm wanting him to be a deserter from some army who now does mercenary work, tracking bounties and such in the wilderness for people. That fit?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases