Tiefling w/ non-tiefling siblings.

arscott

First Post
Human +Tiefling = Tiefling
Human + Human = Human
Human + Elf = Half Elf

So it's entirely possible for tieflings to have human or half-elf siblings (well, half-siblings, but who's counting).

Anyone doing anything interesting along these lines?

icarusfallz

First Post
We once had a 3.X game in which the DM (hew to the gig) told us to make whatever we wanted, as long as it was legal. We had just picked up Bastards and Bloodlines (Awesome book) and I had the bright idea that we would all be half-brothers of a High Elf Bard father that was... not too picky. I played a Fey-ri, there was an Alicorn, and Aelar, etc... seven of us playing with a wide arrangements of alignments as well. SO much fun, and when he found out what we'd done, he nearly laughed himself to death. (He wasn't around during the actual creation process.)

Good Times

Nightchilde-2

First Post
That hasn't come up in my campaign yet, but I'm definitely going to introduce it as flavor with some NPCs at some point. In my campaign, even the child of two humans might manifest as a tiefling. It's exceedingly rare, but it all has to do with the demonic pacts the pre-tiefling humans made in the past (and it almost always manifests when there's a seventh child of a seventh child).

Well, depending on which version of the fluff you're reading, then tiefling is a kind of random genetic blip that may come up within a family line or may not.

I've had characters that were fraternal twins; one tiefling and one human.

radferth

First Post
I'm also curious about the whole viral tiefling gene thing. Given enough tieflings breeding with humans, they could start to make a real demographic shift. Not that it would be likely in and of itself, but I would think human over reaction would be quite likely.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases