Bruce Campbell

Jamdin

Explorer
Maybe it's me but most of Sci-Fi Channel's "original" movies seem big on action & small on the science fiction. Other than this movie having Bruce Campbell, I really don't seem interested in it (especially after they canned Farscape).

Acmite

First Post
Like mentioned above, I'm not in the mood to support Sci-Fi in any way, shape, or form after what they did with Farscape.

That's despite the fact that I'm a huge Bruce Campbell fan, and Chase is ever so pretty....but so is/was Claudia Black/Aeryn Sun!

I hate the Sci-Fi Channel!

Last edited:

Chun-tzu

First Post
Acmite said:
I hate the Sci-Fi Channel!

Space: The Imagination Station (Canada's answer to the Sci-Fi Channel) is SOOO much better anyway. You get the Star Trek series, Babylon 5, Angel, and all sorts of the stuff you think about when you think science fiction. Sci-Fi channel has none of these (although, to their credit, at least they have supported some original programming, in a half-assed kind of way).

I'd trade the Sci-Fi Channel for Space anytime.

Crothian

First Post
Chun-tzu said:

Space: The Imagination Station (Canada's answer to the Sci-Fi Channel) is SOOO much better anyway. You get the Star Trek series, Babylon 5, Angel, and all sorts of the stuff you think about when you think science fiction. Sci-Fi channel has none of these (although, to their credit, at least they have supported some original programming, in a half-assed kind of way).

I'd trade the Sci-Fi Channel for Space anytime.

Except Sci fi does have Bab 5 and Star Trek. But you are right about Angel, they don't have that.

Chun-tzu

First Post
Crothian said:

Except Sci fi does have Bab 5 and Star Trek. But you are right about Angel, they don't have that.

Oops. I meant the newer Star Trek series (pl.), like Deep Space 9 and Voyager.

Edit - and Enterprise.

Last edited:

Holy Bovine

First Post
...and Space hasn't had B5 for almost 2 years now. And still hasn't run the (short-lived) Babylon : Crusade series :(

Oh well, at least Season One of B5 coming out on DVD soon (Novemeber I think) if sales are good enough they will bring the rest out in short order. Then I can get rid of my VHS tape collection of seasons 1-5 of B5 :D

Too bad about Farscape - I was never a fan but I can certainly sympathize with a favoured show being cancelled because of 'suits' (that and Sci-Fi lame-assed excuse that they were going 'away' from science fiction oriented shows just boogles the mind)

SoulStorm

First Post
I watched terminal invasion after taping it. Too bad they didn't have any virtual barf bags. It was like watching an accident. It was horrific but somehow I couldn't turn the VCR off. I believe if I hadn't taped it, I wouldn't have made it through a single commercial without changing the station. I'm a huge Bruce Campbell van too.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases