Need a date for the ENnies? DREAM DATE AUCTIONS!

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Going to the ENnie award ceremony at Gen Con, but need a date?

Don't want to sit with the plebes at the back, but want to hang out with the nominated publishers and score some sweet swag?

The ENnie Dream Date Auctions have begun!

The first two auction on the block are with White Wolf Publishing -

Scion Dream Date - grab a seat with Eddy Webb and Production Manager/Art Director Matt Milberger for the ceremony and score a full set of Signed Scion Books (the entire run of 3 books – Hero, Demigod and God), a swank T-shirt, the Scion Demo, and a Scion Poster. Finally, the winner gets an invite to the exclusive and famous annual White Wolf Party at Gen Con!

and

Changeling Dream Date - Join Changeling Developer Ethan Skemp, Art Director Aileen Miles and our writers as they wait anxiously at the ceremony and score a full set of Signed Changeling Books (the entire run of 6 books!!), a swank T-shirt, the Changeling Demo, and a Changeling Poster. Finally, the winner gets an invite to the exclusive and famous annual White Wolf Party at Gen Con!

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Spooky Date with Flames Rising - a “dream date” with Matt M McElroy and Monica Valentinelli as they find out if FlamesRising.com wins an ENnie! Also score yourself a Flames Rising t-shirt, coffee mug and poster, a signed copy of the GenCon 2008 Limited Edition Tales of the Seven Dogs Society fiction collection from Abstract Nova, a horror music CD from Nox Arcana and a few other dark surprises...

Jonny Nexus

First Post
Game Night With Johnny Nexus! - Join Johnny Nexus and his entourage as they find out if his novel Game Night wins an ENnie and grab an autographed copy of Game Night, and a T-Shirt!

Firstly, while I'm not sure I'd describe myself as a dream date, it's very cool to appear as such. Thanks!

Secondly, for any Critical Miss fans out there, not only will the winner of this bid get to spend time with myself and Mrs Nexus, Mr and Mrs Bubba should also be there too. Kindof like a two for one offer.

Thirdly, I'll try and knock up a set of unique mugs, with designs a bit like these:

http://jonnynexus.livejournal.com/316671.html

...except saying something like "2008 ENnies Dream Date".

FunkBGR

Explorer
I'm excited, don't know which one to try for!

Are more on their way? I thought the Paizo crew usually signs up for this.

Jonny Nexus

First Post
I've added an extra item to go to the winner of my dream date auction.

It's a set of three unique mugs on a Game Night theme. Although I've done similar mugs before and will do similar mugs again, these have "2008 ENnies Dream Date" written on them, and I will never do those again. So they're unique.

This is what they look like:

dreamdatemugs.jpg

dreamdatemug1.jpg

dreamdatemug2.jpg

You have one for the Sleeper, one for the Warrior, and one for the Jester, matching the three card designs on the front cover of the book.

Crothian

First Post
That's awesome. If I wasn't paying an arm and leg (don't worry they aren't mine) for Changeling I'd be going for that. I love cool mugs like that!!

Remove ads