Did you know there's a review section here?

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Crothian said:
I don't know why you can't send me any e-mail either, as far as I know your the only one that it bounces for. Anyone else want to send me an e-mail and see if it bounces?

Yeah, I don't get it either. I'll just have to keep track of you through the boards. :)

Crothian said:
I'd be happy to review anything for you guys in the future. Anychance of you guys doing more with the Trundlefolk? I really liked these guys.

I think you can safely count on additional material including a Trundlefolk pesence, as well as many other NPC Culture Classes showing up to keep NPCs interesting and easy to integrate. ;)

Crothian

First Post
Mark said:

Yeah, I don't get it either. I'll just have to keep track of you through the boards. :)

That should be pretty to easy to do. At times I think I'm on the En World tour.

I think you can safely count on additional material including a Trundlefolk pesence, as well as many other NPC Culture Classes showing up to keep NPCs interesting and easy to integrate. ;)

Excellent, I look forward to reading your new works.

Crothian

First Post
I'm up to 21 reviews and I'm either going tom have to start looking for worse products or except that there are a lot of solid books out there.

Since I last posted in this thread I've reviews Book of Vile Darkness, Quint Monk, Heroes of High Favor Dwarves and Half Orcs (2 seperate books), Slaine (I can't express enough how great this book is!!!), Races of Evernore 1, and Everyone Else.

I'm really enjoying this review stuff if you couldn't tell!! No idea what I'm doing next.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases