Did you know there's a review section here?

Crothian

First Post
Book of Challenges is reviewed here:

http://www.enworld.org/d20reviews.asp?sub=yes&where=active&reviewer=Crothian&product=CHAL

Next, I'm moving to the Path books. Also, I really like the comments that can be left in the review. That is a really cool feature. I'm going to try to glance over them for all me reviews every few days for people who decide to post there. To those of you who have done that already, I want to thank you for it. I appricate any and all discussion on these matters. :D

Furn_Darkside

First Post
Salutations,

Nice review on the Book of Challenges.

I don't own it- so I can't make any comments on specificsm, but I can tell you that you make me interested in picking it up.

Thank you,
FD

Crothian

First Post
Furn_Darkside said:
Salutations,

Nice review on the Book of Challenges.

I don't own it- so I can't make any comments on specificsm, but I can tell you that you make me interested in picking it up.

Thank you,
FD

Your welcome. Is the no spoiler section and spoiler section a good idea? Most reviews I read just warn you that there are spoilers. I tried to allow for people who still want to be surprised. I just don't know if it worked.

Furn_Darkside

First Post
Crothian said:

Your welcome. Is the no spoiler section and spoiler section a good idea? Most reviews I read just warn you that there are spoilers. I tried to allow for people who still want to be surprised. I just don't know if it worked.

I think it is a good idea for those who care about those things.

As a dm, I don't think a book can be "spoiled" for me, and I don't think players should be reading reviews of products that can be spoiled for them. ;)

But, I know there are people who seem to care about it a lot more then me, and I suspect they will be very grateful.

FD

Crothian

First Post
Furn_Darkside said:

I think it is a good idea for those who care about those things.

As a dm, I don't think a book can be "spoiled" for me, and I don't think players should be reading reviews of products that can be spoiled for them. ;)

But, I know there are people who seem to care about it a lot more then me, and I suspect they will be very grateful.

FD

For me, I change things around so even if a player has gone through a module, it won't be the same. While I was doiung the review it just occured to me that some people might want a review without spoilers. Hopefully someone else will chime in with a thought or two.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Please forgive this lame question.

How do you post a review?

I couldn't find an option to enter a review anywhere.

Crothian

First Post
Mistwell said:
Please forgive this lame question.

How do you post a review?

I couldn't find an option to enter a review anywhere.

You need to register and log in. It's different from the message boards, so you'll need to create an account for it. Also, before you post a review read the FAQ.

What are you reviewing?

Crothian

First Post
Okay, after a week of no reviews, I just posted my review of Path of the Sword here:

http://www.enworld.org/d20reviews.asp?sub=yes&where=active&reviewer=Crothian&product=ffgpathswor

While I do give this book very high praise, I did not give it a five. It is a very high four, though. One thing I didn't put in the review was that FFG has become my favorite d20 publishers. Only one of their books have I been less then happy with. And I've not even looked at their Dragon Star stuff, which IO've only heard positive things about.

Next up is Path of Magic followed by Wildspellcraft. Anything else people want to see me review?

Remove ads