Did you know there's a review section here?

Crothian

First Post
Review for Monster MAnual 2 is up. Sorry, Darkness, I don't rate it favoribly.

Next up I'm going to do Spells and Spellcraft by Fantasy Flight Games.

As always, I ask if there is anything people want to see reviewed?

dreamthief

First Post
Croathian,
Probably review the indie d20 stuff that few have heard of. More non-Wotc stuff, perhaps? Good or bad reviews, most people are going to buy them anyway.
DT

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Crothian said:

You need to go to the review section, sign up over their as that account is different from here. After that you need to log in and then the option to post a review should appear. Have you been able to do any of these?

Yes, I've done that, but I still see no option to post.

Crothian

First Post
dreamthief said:
Croathian,
Probably review the indie d20 stuff that few have heard of. More non-Wotc stuff, perhaps? Good or bad reviews, most people are going to buy them anyway.
DT

That is my plan. I only reviewed MM2 because Darkness asked me to. Like I said next is Spells and Spellcraft and after that who knows. I do take requests. However, I only review what I own. I do have a lot of books but no PDF's . So, anything your curious on?

Crothian

First Post
Mistwell said:

Yes, I've done that, but I still see no option to post.

Okay, when you go to the d20 review page before you log in, on the left hand side you'll see:

MAIN MENU
d20reviews Main
Back to Main Page

The d20 System
FAQ / Help

After you log in that will look like this:

MAIN MENU
d20reviews Main
Back to Main Page

Add New Review
My Reviews (10)

The d20 System
FAQ / Help

Except, you don't have 10 reviews to look at. I hope this helps.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
I figured it out. Apparently the files containing my name and password for the first two accounts I tried to create were corrupted, but the error message is nearly the same color as the background, so I wasn't able to see it. So I went and made a new email address (necessary, since you cannot delete an old, corrupted account), and a new name (again because you cannot duplicate the names of the old corrupt accounts) and got it to work.

I posted a review of Kingdoms of Kalamar Player's Guide (since I already had posted the review in the General thread).

Crothian

First Post
Mistwell said:
I figured it out. Apparently the files containing my name and password for the first two accounts I tried to create were corrupted, but the error message is nearly the same color as the background, so I wasn't able to see it. So I went and made a new email address (necessary, since you cannot delete an old, corrupted account), and a new name (again because you cannot duplicate the names of the old corrupt accounts) and got it to work.

I posted a review of Kingdoms of Kalamar Player's Guide (since I already had posted the review in the General thread).

Excellent, glad you got this figured out.

Crothian

First Post
After Spells and Spellcraft I'm going to tackle The Book of the Rightious. I realize at this point in the thread I'm just talking to myself, but I'm used to that. :D

Remove ads