The Reaches nod

magnusmalkus

First Post
Someone on these boards posted about a PoL setting involving the furtherst settled lands on a vassal/fiefdom type setting where the protection had been forced to withdraw... The author had a good name for these furthest settled lands calling them 'the reaches'.

I'm going to swipe the name. I had named my PoL city The Crag (exisxting at the edge of a cliff overlooking a huge inner sea) but I'm thinking The Cragreach sounds much cooler. Although it kinda looks like word cockaroach, that's really cool because the place is supposed to be dirty, decrepit and creepy.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I'm going to swipe the name. I had named my PoL city The Crag (exisxting at the edge of a cliff overlooking a huge inner sea) but I'm thinking The Cragreach sounds much cooler. Although it kinda looks like word cockaroach, that's really cool because the place is supposed to be dirty, decrepit and creepy.
Oh, I love that name. I've been needing a name for my city of Gargoyles in my homebrew. It too sits at the top of a cliff so Cragreach is perfect for it. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases