MAG 10
ROB 7
STR 19
Hit Points 16
Movement 51/2”

FIGHTING AND DEFENSE:
Melee Attack / Damage 96% / +9
Ranged Attack / Damage 40% / +1
(Attack values adjusted by -20% due to wooky armor penalty)
Saving Throw 1%
with Armor 44%

MUTATIONS
Double Trauma Mutant [Roll two new mutations if reduced to 0 HP and he survives? JM please adjudicate]
Cranial Feelers

SKILLS
Camping 50%
Consume Alien Food 7%
Appease 49%
Invisibility 63%
Sneak Attack 31%
Sneak 36%
Steal 13%
Saving Throw 1%
Psychic Implant 7%
Command Matter 14%
Command Energy 18%
Read Minds 20%
Psi Resist 13%
Interaction --
Logic 32%
Scholarship 7%
Argue 47%
Experience Bonus 2%
Clue 31%
Command 52%
Restore Courage 14%
Seduce 0%
Crowd Manipulate 9%
Survival 40%
Enrich 19%
Happenstance 21%
Mistaken Identity 13%
Magical Attack 23%
Ensorcel 74%
Conjure 3%
See the Future 8%
Alchemist 19%
Monster Friend 34%
Unpleasant Order 23%
Guard 37%
Labor 42%
Machine Friend 12%
Lesser Feat 100%
Great Feat 54%

GEAR [GC roll: 99d8=463 + 1d8=2. Starting GC 465]
Bulletproof Vest & Iron-Shod Shield

Black Hole Metal Club (D 2-12+9, 1" reach, 28% scare)
Pitchfork (D 2-5+9 [i.e. 1-4+10], 2" reach, 21% scare)
Theskian Dagger x3 (D 1-4+9, 1/2" reach, 17% scare)
Compound Bow & 20 arrows* (D 2-9 +1, range 14" / 55", 4% penalty)

* per EC p.23 I figured .73 per arrow = 15 GC per 20 arrows

Utility Belt Bandolier with Pouches
Night Goggles
Rope, 60'
Rations, 1 week
Full Wineskin
Canteen
5 GC

TicTac Rerun is an unusually clever and cunning Cave Wooky who enjoys fighting and grooming his luxurious moustache and mane. He is nicknamed No Lice because his cranial feelers constantly comb through his hair when not reading minds or broadcasting good vibes, leaving his hair glossy and stylish.

HeroMachine portrait.

Last edited:

Edsan

First Post
Jesus! You actually rolled 100d8 for the starting money!

My hat is off to the rectitude of your scientific realism, sir.

Thrazar

First Post
Nicely done rackabello. I find your potrait of a wooky in short shorts suitably disturbing.

Since I tortured poor Edsan, can you link to your ability rolls?

And as far a trauma mutant rule goes, I read it as gaing mutations if you make saving throw after going to zero hp.

In other business, I'd like to scrounge up another player, but if not, we can go as a very hairy duo plus some npc henchmen.

rackabello

First Post
Nicely done rackabello. I find your potrait of a wooky in short shorts suitably disturbing.

Since I tortured poor Edsan, can you link to your ability rolls?

Ability & mutation rolls are hyperlinked above if you look again. Note: Tictac is a cave wooky, which I forgot to adjust for. Everything should be correct now.

And as far a trauma mutant rule goes, I read it as gaining mutations if you make saving throw after going to zero hp.

I agree. I wasn't very clear about my question. Tictac has the trauma mutation twice. Does this mean two mutation rolls? Roll twice, add the rolls and divide by two? Roll twice, pick one?

In other business, I'd like to scrounge up another player, but if not, we can go as a very hairy duo plus some npc henchmen.

Rondo expressed some interest over at the EC boards. You want I should send him an email?

Thrazar

First Post
Sorry missed the other roll info.

And I totally misunderstood mutation question I assume you get 2 after a save. I think.

And please drop rondo an email.

On a related note, how much of Asteroid 1618 have you guys played/read? I am basing my adventure off the Vanishing Pyramid section, but not completely so.

Rondo

First Post
Whew!! Finally! Crap on a stick, i didn't think i was gonna ever figger this thing out! You guys will have to be patient with me, but I am in....need to read all this and roll a guy up...let's see, Max is a cave wooky....hmm....I'll go ponder a bit, but count me in! Of course I'm using Darrell #2s old "TI-99", and a phone modem, AND i'm about as smart as D2 when it comes to compooters, but I'll do my best! Git ready fer lot'sa stupid questions!

Rondo
MESMERATORS OF THE 65th QUAD.
www.rondo-encountercritical.blogspot.com

rackabello

First Post
All hail Rondo! Glad you could make it.

On a related note, how much of Asteroid 1618 have you guys played/read? I am basing my adventure off the Vanishing Pyramid section, but not completely so.

I've read the whole dang thing, and remember enough about it that you'll want to make major changes.

Rondo

First Post
Man, can I just PROMISE to be an honest dude and roll up my guy on a piece of paper using a pencil? I can't log into that other site, AND i'm already having problems in forty other ways.....i can post all my guys info. on here for you after i roll him...I hope so...i hate having to register with a buncha junk and deal with it....let me know, and I'll do as i'm told sho' nuff...

R

Remove ads