Krug

Newshound
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt3aaHGkVI4]Hulk vs Thor[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKo049b9Clk]Hulk vs Wolverine[/ame]

Former looks more promising...

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
They both look pretty bad to me.

I don't know, I have just never been able to get into the Hulk. He seems impossible to design any kind of coherent story around.

I don't know, I have just never been able to get into the Hulk. He seems impossible to design any kind of coherent story around.
It takes a good writer, really.

The Planet Hulk storyline from a year or so back was an amazing Hulk story and so much different than anything else. Good news is its being made into one of those Marvel animated movies...course, that could be bad news, too, but here's hoping.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus

I liked him best when he just wandered the desert wanting to be left alone, not changing back into Banner for months at a time, and saving children, women and animals from the evil army and alien dudes that would not let the poor gentle emerald giant in peace. B-)

Darth Shoju

First Post
Those look alright. Although, I'm guessing they'll decrease the power level of the Asgardians from the comics: while they always presented the Hulk as a match for Thor alone, I'm not sure what he could really manage against the hosts of Asgard (particularly if Odin is there).

As far as the Hulk is concerned, I've always enjoyed the trippy story lines where they fire him into space or other dimensions and whatnot. Though, the stories with the Pantheon weren't too bad either.

Cthulhudrew

First Post

Peter David's Hulk was the only one that I ever liked in the comics- particularly the Merged Hulk (Hulk with Banner's persona in charge). I've never cared much for the childlike/dumb Hulk.

I did really enjoy the TV series and the movies, as far as the Hulk in alternative media.

Eosin the Red

First Post
Peter David could really spin some amazingly great Hulk stories. I don't see Hulk taking out Asgard but it could still be a good story.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases